Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

A HUGE improvement I would make to this site!

Posted by saxo2000 on 2015-11-19 00:20:25

That would make the site a lot more fun

Posted by photoguy on 2015-11-19 01:13:11

I think I'll answer this post backwards. Yes, I think some of these will be added at a future time. I don't think the picture thing would be a good idea because even if you made non offensive polls, at some time you might want to make a poll that would not be a good idea for you to be recognized. If you want to hear from people that take your polls, you can do that now by asking for an email address in a fill in the blank option or an essay option. You can sort of contact the poller in the message section and ask them if they want to exchange email addresses. From there they can send you a photo or even set up a Skype exchange. I made a poll once and put a question in the essay form and someone wrote that I was a sicko and wanted to know where I lived so they could come and beat my brains out. I don't think that is the type of person I want to know what I look like and where I live.

Posted by Mister Poll on 2015-11-19 08:56:25

Hi Guys, thanks for this suggestion. We are under new management and taking notes from the forum posts apart from the upcoming redesign that we are planning. Please keep them coming so that we can serve you better.

-admin

Posted by little12boy on 2017-08-07 16:51:42

admin...do you know that misterpoll is an unsafe website...on my laptop i get a grey lock with a red line across it...and a warning notice saying your info is not safe on this site...please try and sort this out..i have had my misterpoll account hacked before and someone changed my email password so i had to get a new email account...

Posted by zain david on 2019-07-15 17:12:37

great post. win million game gta game subway game zuma game