Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

PLEASE REMOVE MEMBER

Posted by DGNJ123 on 2010-10-01 14:51:12

ANDREW92

Member is spamming with the same poll over and over again, he has made about 30 polls over the last 3 months all about the same topic with pretty much the same questions. It is highly annoying. Please help.

Posted by Mister Poll on 2010-10-01 18:44:38

There's really no problem with him creating all of those polls, but they shouldn't have been put into the general directory. I've changed them to be Limited Interest polls.

Posted by andrew92 on 2010-10-19 23:46:23

DGNJ123-

I just deleted all of my polls and am starting fresh. I will make more useful polls each with a different topic. I didn't spam, I just went overboard. Does this satisfy you?

Posted by kaput on 2010-10-30 10:48:11

I've had no problem with this member's polls. Don't see what the fuss is about.

Posted by Jamie Rocks on 2010-11-15 17:41:10

I have two questions

1. How can I delete eveyting I have ever done on Mister Polll and start again, should I wisg to. Do I have to through every poll I have posted on one by one?

2 Who reviews the polls. A lot of those in the general interest category cannot be answered becaue of "if" questions do not allow an option "if not", andthe polster nakes the question required. One such example was to answer one question if you were male and a different one if you were female, Both were required. Iwould not bother you if it happened once or twice, but since you are reviewting the polls perhaps you could check and see if the polls can actually be completed before accepting them

Thank you

Jamie Rocks