Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Problem with the Essay type questions

Posted by whipigorus on 2009-02-15 13:22:44

I have a problem with finding where to read the results of the Essay type questions. The vote counter indicates that people have answered this questions, but I cant seem to find where to read the text of the answers. I looked in my messages and the forums, there is nothing there. Please, can you point me to the exact place of the website where I can see them ? And while I am at this, is it possible for me to see the Essay type answers posted in other polls not created by me ?

Thanks in advance from your user whipigorus
Posted by Mister Poll on 2009-02-15 17:42:54

You need to download your polls full results in order to see fill-in-the-blank and essay answers. Login to your Mister Poll account and view your poll's results page. Near the top, you should see a link that says, "Download full results". Just click that and follow the instructions.

At this time, you cannot view fill-in-the-blank or essay answers from other users' polls.

Posted by StaceHw on 2018-08-22 08:54:40

Ugh, students' lifes can be sometimes full of unnecessary things that intend to slow you down. buy college papers, for example. Is it fair that I need to spend my time on writing essay, topic of which I don't even like? It's awersome when there guys ready to make my life simplier.

Posted by Anna Martin on 2018-10-08 14:16:55

I'm Essay Writer at EssayTigers.com you can ask me if you need any help regarding Essay?

Posted by Francis Noone on 2018-10-19 12:03:04

understudies' life can be at times brimming with superfluous things that mean to back you off. professional essay writers, for instance. Is it reasonable that I have to invest my energy in composing paper, point of which I don't care for? It's awesome when their folks prepared to make my life simpler.