Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

MISTERPOLL READ THIS!

Posted by omar bullware on 2009-01-25 05:23:06

hey misterpoll how do you log in if you can't remember your e-mail? and i have been talking with a few users and why can't boomtown mister poll 2 come in? and how come petey williams and the other ones that i have mentioned log in and can vote on polls but cannot make a new poll view their polls or leave a message or even check thier account? that just makes no sense! sorry about the longitivity of the message just a lotta stuff that i will perhaps forget in the future.

have a nice day mister poll peace!

Posted by Mister Poll on 2009-01-26 04:21:06

Those people who can login but can't do much else have probably had their accounts disabled or privileges reduced due to misbehavior. If you can't remember which email you used to sign up, the best way is to just try all of your addresses in the "forgot password" form:

http://www.misterpoll.com/user/forgot

When you get it right, it will send an email to that address with instructions on how to reset your password. Using this form will at least let you know when you've found the correct email, while if you are guessing on the login form, you could be remembering the wrong password as well.

Posted by omar bullware on 2009-01-26 05:20:52

well actually none of my e-mail address's are real i just made them up so i can't really get an e-mail. ^^ --------------------- i can't remember a few of them.

Posted by Mister Poll on 2009-01-26 07:45:13

busted!

Posted by omar bullware on 2009-01-28 23:43:07

well just tell me how to fix it. oh and i think i might have ruined a user's dreams. < `)