Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Making Polls

Posted by Kimibunni on 2009-01-13 23:33:56

After I make polls nd vote in them, it always counts my vote as 100%. I don't know why, can someone please explain it to me? I must be doing something. Could it have something to do with launching ?

Also, give as much info as you can bout pollmaking cause nobody ever comes, I think I am doing something wrong.

Thanks ! :)

Posted by Mister Poll on 2009-01-14 00:49:20

Hi Kimibunni,

I don't think I understand what you're saying. What do you mean by "it always counts my vote as 100%"?

Posted by Kimibunni on 2009-01-14 22:07:58

Ohh :] Well you know when , say one person votes in a poll. Say they voted that they were a female.

It normally would come up as 1% on Poll Results. But instead, it comes up as 100% when somebody votes for one thing.

Also, when I search up my Poll Title on the search bar thing, it doesn't show up. I really need tons of help .

Thanks for replying. :]

Posted by Mister Poll on 2009-01-14 23:59:49

If you could post a link to your poll, that would help. Let me know which question(s) are behaving this way. If you are the only person who has voted, it would show your vote as 100%. If it's just you, you are 100% of the voters. Maybe that's what you are seeing?

The search feature only returns polls that have been reviewed and approved. We're running a bit behind on reviewing at the moment, so that's likely why your poll isn't yet showing up. You'll receive an email when your poll is approved.

Posted by Kimibunni on 2009-01-15 21:38:59

Thanks!