Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Polls in languages other than English

Posted by Rolling Dutchman on 2008-09-18 17:20:21

I am planning to make a poll in a language other than English (Dutch, in my case, as I am mainly looking for the replies from Dutch people). Now I reckon that you will not be able to review polls written in languages other than English. The content of the poll I'm planning to make is perfectly innocent, but you won't be sure, so I can imagine that you will put it in the private or censored categories and I can't blame you if you don't want to take chances. But I don't have a paid membership and I don't intend to pay for access to censored categories, so would I have access to my poll if it is put in a censored section? Of course I can make it bilingual, and I may consider this if all else fails, but is there a possibility to make a poll in another language than English if someone has a free account?

Rolling Dutchman

Posted by Mister Poll on 2008-09-18 20:33:44

Hey Dutchman,

You are correct that we aren't currently able to review polls that are not in English. However, we don't make those polls private or censored. We put them in our "Limited Interest" classification. What this means is that your poll would not appear in our directory, but it can be found via search by selecting "Include: Limited Interest Polls" or "Include: All Polls".

As with all polls, anybody you directly give your poll's link to may vote as well.

Good luck. Post again or email if you have more questions.

Posted by Blackninja133 on 2008-09-19 14:31:08

Also Dutchman, you can access any poll you make, weather Adult or otherwise.