Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Making a Poll

Posted by The Skipper on 2008-09-05 17:49:14

How do I make a poll. Please give me step by step instructions. When I tried I kept getting "This Poll has not been launched. There are no questions in your poll.

Posted by Blackninja133 on 2008-09-06 16:25:13

Here we go:

• Press "Make A Poll" on the top of any Misterpoll page.

• Input the title and maybe a description of the poll, and press Save.

• Select Question Type (preferably Multiple Chioce), and press "New Question."

• If it is Multiple Choice, input the Question under the heading Question, and input the choices under the heading Choices. Once a you typed a single choice, you press "New" every time.

• If it is Fill-in-the-blank, you input the question with blanks (Lines like these ). Press Check for Blanks, and once your happy, press Save.

• If it is Essay, you just input the Question, and people can type what they want underneth the Question when taking the poll.

• You can make any type of question required (can't submit poll answers without that Question answered.) You can make the multiple Choice Questions have the choices in random order (have a different order every time they show up.) and mulitple choice question can also be multi-select (the ability to select more than one option from the choices you made available).

• Once you are happy with your poll, you click the white "Done >" Button at the bottom of you poll.

Now you need to launch your poll:

• Go to "Your Polls" on the top of any misterpoll page.

• you will see all the polls you ever made, you will see in a green box, "This poll has not been launched. You must launch this poll to let people vote." Click on launch this poll.

• At this stage you can: Make your poll resicted to registed misterpoll users, give the luanch of this poll a name (required), the begin date (set to the present day by default, you can change that), The End date (Not required), the max responses (not required, set to infinity by default).

• You can also choose the category you recommend for your poll. On review, the misterpoll team decide if that category is apporaite for that poll, if it does qualify for the directory. If you don't want it appearing in the directory, you set the Category to "Do Not List My Poll. Keep it private.", which is the default category.

• Click "Save >".

• You just made & lunched your first poll. :) Did I miss anything?

Posted by Blackninja133 on 2008-09-12 14:11:51

6 days and still no response from anyone... nobody cares anymore, do they?

Posted by Mister Poll on 2008-09-12 16:12:35

Sure we do. It's just that you already answered him so nicely.

Posted by Blackninja133 on 2008-09-12 20:11:47

Aww... thanks! Your just the best! but when I said, "Did I miss anything?" that was your cue to say, "Gee, Blackninja133, your so great! You missed nothing! Your fantastic!" etc. Doesn't matter now, I'll just go back to living in the corner....