Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

ok where did my poll go?

Posted by Atum on 2008-08-13 21:48:42

both my polls were accepted yesterday. Today i log in, and one its gone. WHY? It was accepted. It says i got only 1 poll but that one can still be access but was excluded from the directory?

Posted by Mister Poll on 2008-08-13 23:25:17

I still see both polls in the "YOUR POLLS" list for your account. Both polls were accepted, but one was modified after acceptance. That means the changes have to be reviewed before it's put back into the directory.

For directory status and explanations, view your polls list and click the 'Promote' link next to the poll launches with the directory () icon. There is a section that explains its current status.

Posted by Atum on 2008-08-14 00:44:22

what? why "edited"? Typos or other things? Anyway thanks for the help. Will i get a confirmation mail again?

Posted by Mister Poll on 2008-08-14 00:57:52

I can't tell you why it was edited, but I assume you made some kind of changes after it was approved. It may have been to fix typos. We can't really tell what or how significant the change was without a person reviewing it again. This check is in place to keep people from creating an innocent poll, getting it approved for the general directory, and then editing it to change it to something adult.

Posted by Atum on 2008-08-14 16:30:13

Yes i did. Ive had some typos so i fixed them. Was because of that?