Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

essay results?

Posted by bmz2009 on 2008-06-23 04:10:40

I would like to first say. i luv misterpoll. second. ive just recently used the question in a form of an essay. (i normally use the mulitle choice option)...anyways wat im asking is, is there anyway that we...the poll creator...can view the essays people wrote. i know it might b a big deal n mayb hard (not sure how u do this)...but w/ a essay it says theres no graph avaible. well is there anyway the poll taker could take the essay almost like posting a message so the creator or other people can read it...but this time cant change /edit it. just wondering. i would b glad if u could do that. thanx very much 4 reading my question topic thingy...lol (not sure wat 2 call it). thanx again. n i will b very pleased if u could do sumthing like that.

Posted by Mister Poll on 2008-06-23 17:02:38

Yes, you definitely can view the essay results. They are only available to the poll creator, though. Just login to your account and view the results page for your poll. Near the top of the page, you should see a "download full results" link. Downloaded results will include all answers ... even those that can't be graphed, such as essay and fill-in-the-blank.

Posted by bmz2009 on 2008-06-24 03:33:12

thank u very much

Posted by python2 on 2008-08-24 01:23:56

Any reason why it is only available to the creator?

Posted by Mister Poll on 2008-08-24 04:47:45

Some poll creators ask personal information, like email address, with fill-in-the-blank or essay questions. We don't want to inadvertently give that type of information out to the public. We're considering letting a poll creator choose to make all question results public, though.