Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Can I put pictures in my poll?

Posted by toastedonions on 2008-04-28 23:20:18

I looked for any similar questions already posted on the forum and couldn't find anything =/ When it comes to giving people their choices, am I able to actually SHOW them? I can't find any way of doing this, so maybe it's a feature that could be added on?

Posted by Mister Poll on 2008-04-29 17:00:11

There was a recent message thread about images. Check out this one:

http://www.misterpoll.com/forums/1/topics/158704

So, there are areas where you can put images, such as your poll description or in question text. However, you can't currently put them in the choices themselves. I do plan on enabling that, though.

Posted by Blackninja133 on 2008-04-29 17:02:21

You can have pics in the Question bit but not the choices, you can't put pics in the choices because it might fool people into clicking on some spam or something. in this message forum (which you checked), misterpoll himself made this message:

Posted by Mister Poll on 2008-03-09 04:32:15

HTML isn't currently allowed in a choice, because people have tried to be sneaky and trick people into clicking through to a malware site when they really only meant to select the choice by clicking on it. You should be able to put images in the question text though.

I may change things to allow only certain HTML tags (like images) in the choice text, but it'll take some planning.

So there, it was in this message forum all along.

Posted by toastedonions on 2008-05-02 05:26:02

Thanks, guys. Hopefully we'll see this in the future, but I do understand the need to use caution.