Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

category suggestion

Posted by Blackninja133 on 2008-04-25 14:49:06

Behind Closed Doors works well for that, also I think School Life appeals to only Teens.

Posted by Mister Poll on 2008-04-25 16:43:58

Hah, Behind Closed Doors is most definitely not a teen category. It's probably the most risqué category in the general directory.

The School Life category is most a teen category, though sometimes college stuff is placed in there too. Since it's limited to school experiences though, I can see why somebody might want a general "Teen" category. Though as I think about it, I'm not sure what types of things would go in there that wouldn't better fit into one of the other existing categories. Any examples?

Posted by Rachel92 on 2008-04-27 07:52:36

"Teen polls" is pretty vague. For that matter, anything with the prefix 'teen' is going to be general. I think the People/Relationships category, being even more vague, is a good enough place for such polls.

Posted by Blackninja133 on 2008-04-27 10:30:41

Closed Doors isn't for teens? most of the polls I've made, and most of the polls I've done are within the BCDs Category. Oh well... It's not exactly adult, mostly for happy teens I think. That's what I think.