Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

New ideas from blackninja133!

Posted by Blackninja133 on 2008-02-12 17:35:45
  • You know the way you have the Random poll feature? How about you pick the genre you want your poll to be in first. ie Behind Closed Doors.

• What if the misterpoll public had a say in what goes in the Editors Choice (Of course then it would be the Editors Choice, it'd be something different). If you don't like that, you could create a whole new genre, called "Public favorites" in which at the end of every poll they'll be a button saying "Do you want this to go in the public favorites genre? And people would click on YES if they do, what ever polls have the most votes will go in. Cool, huh?

• What if you could change the colour of your text in message forums, so not all writting is black?

Please reply, blackninja133

Posted by Blackninja133 on 2008-02-13 16:36:02

My ideas are so cool. :)

Posted by Blackninja133 on 2008-02-13 17:38:26

My ideas my "Da Bomb" :)

Posted by Blackninja133 on 2008-02-15 14:48:45

:)

Posted by Mister Poll on 2008-02-21 18:40:17

Thanks for the ideas.

• Random within a category is an interesting idea.

• We have discussed having a "Viewers Choice" type of feature, but we haven't done any work toward it yet. We've mostly thought of having a "thumbs up/down" or a star-rating sort of thing that would be used to determine favorites.

• Font colors ... well, it's a frill and certainly some people would enjoy it, but there are too many more important features that need attention first.