Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Results..

Posted by badone on 2007-12-28 09:37:31

Can't veiw the results on my polls even though under stats it says I have votes. How ever can not veiw the results of the votes.

Posted by Mister Poll on 2007-12-28 20:00:32

I can view the results of your poll. What happens when you try? Here is the link to the results for your public launch:

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/317077/results

Do those results not show up for you?

Posted by gww on 2007-12-28 20:24:28

I'm having same problem. Stats ay there are 7 voters, but results show no more than 2, which is what downloading confirms. I've also been trying to edit a new poll before launching it, and when I click 'edit poll' keep ketting error message about server probably down. Problem on your end or mine (or between)?

Posted by Mister Poll on 2007-12-28 20:30:30

Ah, thanks for the additional info. I will look into the discrepancy between the stats page and the results page. I'm fairly certain that the results page is the one that's correct. I think perhaps the stats page is showing people who started voting, but didn't finish. I'll post more when I know more.

It sounds like the edit poll problem you're seeing is on our end. I am able to edit my polls, so it could be something specific to your poll. I'll see what I can find out and let you know.

Posted by Mister Poll on 2007-12-30 01:27:59

Ok, the stats problem is fixed. It was indeed showing abandoned votes, where people started voting but didn't finish. Now the stats should match the results. The results were always showing the correct numbers.

Also, I fixed the problem with editing your poll. Somehow, one of your fill-in-the-blank questions had been messed up behind the scenes and lost one of its blanks. I put it back in place, and now it seems to come up fine. Let me know if you have any further issues with it.