Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Weak boys

Some boys are pretty weak.

Posted by powerjack on 2010-04-04 10:51:21

It would be stupid to assume that every boy is stronger than every girl but it would also be stupid to think all girls are totally stronger than boys.

I have wrestled before and about half the girls my size, I've been able to beat but most guys i know have totally dominated me and the other girls i've wrestled.

I have wrestled many times, A 22 year old woman who goes to the same gym as me, But i have Never been able to beat her.. And also a 24 year old track and field athlete who completely dominated me... Toyed with me physically.

I am only about 5 feet 5 inches tall (stopped growing) and there are plenty of young athletic teenage girls these days who are easily above my height and would definitely be able to beat me.

I thought i could beat any girl in the world until i was humbled by an athletic girl who was clearly out of my class. She was superior to me in almost everyway BUT i do know guys who easily beat her and did beat her.

Which proves that Women are NOT the stronger sex like most bs on the site...

There is no shame in that whatsoever. women these days can be as strong if not stronger than the average man.