Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Have you ever had an affair?

Yes, and I regret it

Posted by Erisian on 2005-08-02 00:53:53

You asked if I did anything for my lover that I didn't for my husband. Yes. My husband really did love me, and was always protective of me. My lover, though, was a player. He had other girlfriends, other women he had sexual relationships with, and he used to pit us against each other. He really loved it when two of his "girls" got into physical fights. So, I got into catfights with other women sometimes just to please him, and yet I never once fought for my husband. Yes, once he found out, my husband left me, and we divorced, and I regret that to this day. I didn't know when I was well off, and to be honest, if my husband (now my ex) ever once told me that he wanted me back, I would do anything to be back with him.

Posted by warlord on 2005-08-02 12:07:12

What made him so different that you were willing to be with him over your husband?

Posted by Erisian on 2005-08-08 01:39:13

Honestly, it was the excitement. My husband was good to me, but to be honest, after he saw me once in a catfight, he encouraged me to avoid fighting for fear that I would be hurt. He was very good to me, but he was also very conservative in bed, and in our lives. I thought that the player was exciting, and I enjoyed fighting his other girls with him watching. It was exciting, and if I won the fight, I got him. If I lost, then I had to leave so that the winner got him. Stupid, I know. But, it seemed so new and fun. I am sorry now, but it's too late.

Posted by twitch on 2005-08-11 21:30:23

In your experience, Erisian, how many of women you know like to fight each other for fun? Are these women in their 20s or are they older or younger? Do you still catfight for fun? How do you keep catfights from getting out of hand? Thanks for any responses you can give.

Posted by MLN on 2005-08-14 00:04:39

Continuing Brother/Sister Affair

I gave my cherry to my brother when I was fourteen. We have remained in love even though we have married others. My husband forgave me even though my brother has fathered several of my children. After working it out we now trade mates when can get together.