Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Radio talk shows- Rate the hosts!

Why no Lefties?

Posted by zag on 2005-05-06 22:35:35

Hi, all your hosts are Righties. Why not some Lefties, like Al Franken--he is so excellent, or Randi Rhodes, brilliant! Frankly, if you have heard one Rightie, you have heard them all, the story is always the same and it is very very very boring.

Posted by chucksmom on 2005-05-07 17:10:13

Take a look at the laughing face on the poll, they were deliberately excluded.

Like most right-wingers, even considering there's someone out there who disagrees w/you is tantamount to acknowledging their existance....can't let that happen!

Why people might start thinking they can say what they want, when they want, and how they want!

Posted by new rising sun on 2005-05-20 08:11:49

if you like talk radio and want to know whats really going on in the world I recommened: http://www.gcnlive.com/monday-friday.htm it is not the left/right propaganda also try this one: http://www.rbnlive.com/listen.html

Posted by RightwingGrrr on 2005-06-14 10:21:16

Typical crybaby liberal- bemoaning the "monopoly" of the right, when you Commie leftist kooks have had a lock on the media for decades, broken only by the advent of talk radio and the internet. Boo hoo! Of course, when ideas as morally and intellectually bereft as liberalism's face competition, I can see why you would feel threatened.* :-) BTW, CM, the word is spelled "existence".
*And as the first poster noted, I stated up front that this poll was about right-wing talk show hosts- too bad your lie-beral buds in the mainstream (?) media aren't as honest re. their left-wing leanings. Finally, the main reason that Al Franken and his nitwit pals are garnering only a fraction of the listeners that El Rushbo and Co. do, is that there are still many more people in this country who are traditional and patriotic than there are Michael Moore, hate-America-first types. America- love it, or go to France, where you can still bow to pictures of Sadaam.