Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Eminem: Genius or Jerk?

Dr. Dre Who?

Posted by Curious George on 2001-12-04 12:49:25

Eminem sucks! He always will suck. To me at least. Yes he got lucky with Dre. And got signed through Dre. but There was a certain nitch that he found, thats called digitzing. Any fruit-loop , including M&M, can do this.I bet he didn't find "his own" sound either. The only thing thats saving his sorry-$%!@ right now is that not too many white-guys can flow. Even know, rhyming is very basic, they don't have the balls to change their sound. The Beastie Boys were the first to introduce rap, they were Jewish granted, they can never be topped by a fruit-cake like slim-anus. I rap, I'm white, ICP Has a major Gimmick... $%!@&M wants that many records. His show is over, He's afraid to say Nigga. He needs to be strapped again...

Posted by *~rabbit*~ on 2003-05-29 20:34:08

That is so not true!!!!! Eminem is a musical genius, and everyone knows it whether they wanna admit it or not. The way he rhymes is amazing. He isnt afraid to say what h believes, which should be admired. It kills me to hear people call him gay and retarded, and "in need of phycological help", cuz he works so hard and he doesn't deserve all that criticism. ========== In Reply To ========== Eminem sucks! He always will suck. To me at least. Yes he got lucky with Dre. And got signed through Dre. but There was a certain nitch that he found, thats called digitzing. Any fruit-loop , including M&M, can do this.I bet he didn't find "his own" sound either. The only thing thats saving his sorry-$%!@ right now is that not too many white-guys can flow. Even know, rhyming is very basic, they don't have the balls to change their sound. The Beastie Boys were the first to introduce rap, they were Jewish granted, they can never be topped by a fruit-cake like slim-anus. I rap, I'm white, ICP Has a major Gimmick... $%!@&M wants that many records. His show is over, He's afraid to say Nigga. He needs to be strapped again...

Posted by L3oNa on 2003-07-04 22:01:59

Thats $%!@ed up! Eminem is really talented and he is original. He aint fake like a lot of them people out there. and the reason he doesnt say nigga is cause hes WHITE just like u, u stupid $%!@ muther $%!@in bitch $%!@ $%!@.its like a white guy going up to a black guy and saying wudup nigga thats just aint guna happen that guy would get his $%!@ kicked SO fast!just like i ever $%!@ing ur $%!@ing white $%!@ ill beat the $%!@ out of u. u lil white muther $%!@er

Posted by Briand774 on 2004-11-01 21:53:38

Dogg what the $%!@ is wrong wit yo white $%!@ nigga? What the $%!@ is up wit your $%!@? You are a $%!@in idiot. Eminem is $%!@in ill. Just cuz ya'll can't accept it don't mean the rest of us have to. And $%!@, if a white boy eva said nigga to me i'd cap his bitch $%!@, that's why he don't say it. Eminem is madd chill, $%!@ you.