Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

lines as punishment

Lines

Posted by colinjon on 2004-11-26 17:10:21

lines are the best punishment yeah they hurt your fingers

but its punishment and ure meant to hate it id rather get sore fingers writing lines than sit in detention for hours

Posted by silversatin31 on 2004-11-27 02:17:50

writing is best punishment

I just finished writng 10,000 times for talking while I was standing in the corner. It started out as 1,000 but when I argued about it I was told I would have to write 5,000. I was given 3 weeks to finish but I didn't finish, so the punishment doubled to 10,000. I got all the writing done, but talk about sore fingers. It took me about 130 hours of writing, but Iam not complaining, I deserved it. If only I would have shut my mouth and just written the 1,000. I definitely learned my lesson.

Posted by silversatin31 on 2004-11-27 02:19:56

Hey Colin, how's it going? Have you been getting many lines this year? I just finished 10,000, talk about sore fingers, but I agree I would rather write than sit in detention.

Posted by colinjon on 2004-11-27 03:47:52

yeah i get lines all the time

got 500 on friday for bad behaviour how was the 10.000 many pages did it take

Posted by bassman21 on 2004-11-27 21:00:55

You people are so full of it. 10,000 lines, sure, in your fetish dreams. What I don't understand is how you people can be so weak minded as to actually do that many lines. If this is really the case? Remember no one can force you to do anything. You might get punished in other way, but just keep refusing to do it. If the punishments get too severe call the police. There is a line between what is disciple and what is abuse. As long as you allow them to treat you this way they will keep doing it to you and do it to other people. However once you show them that you will not tolerate it they will not do it. This might mean getting suspended or even expelled, but a letter to the school board or your state can work wonders. You can even go to the media. What kind of parents do you have that will let a school get away with making a child write 1000 or 10,000 lines. If your parents are doing this then again what kind of parents do you have. They are not teaching you disciple, they are sadist. Don't let these people brainwash you into thinking what they are doing is ok, because it is not. Like I said quite being weak minded and refuse to do them. Let them keep raising the number all they want, but don't do them. Period, no matter what. Even if you parents threaten you. If you don’t stand up for yourself now you will be weak your entire lives and subject your own children to the same thing.