Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Little Brothers

lil bro

Posted by zjc on 2004-11-05 22:45:33

only i am allowed to hit my lil bro, anyone else tries and they deal with me. hes a pest but hes my pest.

Posted by nocturnalprimal on 2004-11-06 05:56:35

========== In Reply To ========== only i am allowed to hit my lil bro, anyone else tries and they deal with me. hes a pest but hes my pest.

Very good point, my lil bro is a machete mouth obnoxious freak. Even so he's mine and gets dealt w/accordingly. The important thing to remember is: They look up to their big bro's (sis) probably more than anyone else. Make them become a good person don't accept anythng less, and keep their moral high. Taking them with you to your friends will help them develope certain communication skills needed later in life. The more people learn at a younger age the more they'll understand later in life. Good luck, Mentors are the unsung heroes/heroines kudos to us all.

Posted by zjc on 2004-11-06 20:16:30

Ya, he follows me around all the time.

========== In Reply To ========== Make them become a good person don't accept anythng less, and keep their moral high. Taking them with you to your friends will help them develope certain communication skills needed later in life.

Posted by indifferentteen1001 on 2004-11-07 05:07:54

========== In Reply To ========== Ya, he follows me around all the time.

Thanks for taking my poll u guyz.

Posted by mnmn1234 on 2004-11-11 01:18:18

same here for ppl hittin' my little bro i broke my friend's nose when he pushed my lil bro down on glass and for pickin' on him for a stupid reason