Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

War in Iraq What's Your View?

This phoney war

Posted by Van Man on 2004-05-30 07:24:53

This war was supposed to be about weapons of mass destruction. First of all which country in the world has the biggest stock pile of weapons of mass destruction. Now that they have found no evidence of such weapons they say well at least we got rid of an evil dictator. Well with that argument lets go invade Zimbabwe. Oh sorry I forgot they dont have oil

Posted by marshall on 2004-06-22 18:13:35

========== In Reply To ========== This war was supposed to be about weapons of mass destruction. First of all which country in the world has the biggest stock pile of weapons of mass destruction. Now that they have found no evidence of such weapons they say well at least we got rid of an evil dictator. Well with that argument lets go invade Zimbabwe. Oh sorry I forgot they dont have oil

I don't think it's all about oil, but they still have not found all of the weapons of mass destruction that Iraq was suppsed to have. That WAS the whole reason for going into Iraq. Why didn't we finish the job in Afghanistan? We have Hussein , but Bin Laden is still out there. I had no objections about going into Afghanistan, but was never sold about Iraq. What a quagmire we have ourselves in.

Posted by curious dude on 2004-10-08 01:15:23

Alright Zimbabwe hasn't sold sold weapons to terroist either, and russia holds the most nuclear weapons, though we are leading in inventing new immproved weapons.And What if he does, i mean u said it yourself hes an evil dictator, he has been known to deal with terrorists and wat if he dropped a biochemical weapon on us?

========== In Reply To ========== This war was supposed to be about weapons of mass destruction. First of all which country in the world has the biggest stock pile of weapons of mass destruction. Now that they have found no evidence of such weapons they say well at least we got rid of an evil dictator. Well with that argument lets go invade Zimbabwe. Oh sorry I forgot they dont have oil

Posted by Donald Dumpsfiels on 2006-11-11 19:31:30

War in Iraq What's Your View?

We should go back to the Iliad. The Trojan War was started over a contest about which woman was the hottest. It was ended by the army attacking Troy moving off and hiding. A statue of a horse was left as a resent. Inside the horse were soldiers. As soon as the horse was inside the walls there was a successful attack and the war was over. Find the strongest group and support it. At the right moment we show support and the group can no longer claim it is fighting us. Sort of like the KKK merging with the Black Panthers. Couple of days later we take out the leadership.