Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Teenageboys only - feeling of getting kicked in the balls

ARE YOU AFRAID OF BEING KICKED IN THE BALLS BY A GIRL

Posted by KELLYCAT on 2004-05-14 19:20:51

I often wonder what it is like for a boy to have the disadvantage of having balls. In a real fight the the girl would obviously win. So are you afraid of girls, confident of making the fist strike, or do you admit that girls are superior for not having balls.

Posted by alskdjfh on 2004-05-18 21:52:40

I have been kicked and hit numerous times when i was growing up. mostly by my sister and my cousin. I don't remember being afraid when it happened or while we were fighting though. I was usually to occupied by the wrestling or fighting to think about it.

-Kenny

========== In Reply To ========== I often wonder what it is like for a boy to have the disadvantage of having balls. In a real fight the the girl would obviously win. So are you afraid of girls, confident of making the fist strike, or do you admit that girls are superior for not having balls.

Posted by Dirk Gently on 2004-05-23 02:42:54

I just wear a cup

========== In Reply To ========== I often wonder what it is like for a boy to have the disadvantage of having balls. In a real fight the the girl would obviously win. So are you afraid of girls, confident of making the fist strike, or do you admit that girls are superior for not having balls.

Posted by Dirk Gently on 2004-05-23 02:43:08

faggot

========== In Reply To ========== I have been kicked and hit numerous times when i was growing up. mostly by my sister and my cousin. I don't remember being afraid when it happened or while we were fighting though. I was usually to occupied by the wrestling or fighting to think about it.

-Kenny

Posted by Pestiferous K on 2004-05-23 02:44:07

homo

========== In Reply To ========== faggot