Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

How do you feel when the doctor sees down there?

My Doctor said...

Posted by BadBloodBTweenUz on 2003-08-29 11:00:55

"you have a very beautiful area here (he said this as he rubbed his finger against my vagina). I started 2 turn red and then he said "You should let a little grow so you don't come off to a 12 year old girl to guys. Not that they'd think you're twelve with a chest like this" (he said that as he looked at my breasts and touched one of them) "just make sure you let a little grow right above here (he rubbed above my slit) and if you don't like it i will help you shave it clean again. Is that ok? I just nodded and i was so embarassed. Then he said "Do your parents know you shave here?" (he said it while rubbin my vagina like he did before) I shaked my head no and he said "okay" then he said that he needed to see if i was sexually active for the record. I asked what he meant and he said "normally we just assume they're sexually active if they have pubic hair since they are going threw puberty but we can't be sure since you are shaved." i asked him how i would show him i was sexually active. he left the office for a moment and then came back in with something in his hand. He told me it was a medical tool called a "Sexual-Assisant". It made a buzzing sound and it was peach colored. He told me "you need 2 slide this in here. (he siad this as he touched my vagina) Then he said "Once you get it in here a little bit i want you to move it in and out" i asked what he meant and he stuck a finger into my vagina really quick and started moving it in and out. Then after 3 moving in and out he stoped and siad like that. I said alright even though i was uncomfortable. Then he handed myt he sexual assistant and i pushed it into my vagina and it hurt kind of but it felt really good to. Then he told me that i was done and checked off sexually active on his chart. Then he asks me what sports i play (it was a sports pyschicall). I told him i was a cheerleader. he told me that he needed 2 make surei could do the moves without pulling anything he said. He asked if i waanted 2 get dressed but my jeans were very tight and my shirt was just as tight. I put on my bra and my panties and i started doing cheerleading moves. He told me that he thought i was good and i said thank you. He then said that he hopes i have a good year on the team. Before i left he said he wanted 2 double check himself before i went so he pulled my panties down and spread the lips and got a look at them. Then he let me get dressed gave me a hug and said thati could cheerlead! i was so happy! He told me next time I need a doctors note 2 miss school 2 call him and we can exchange favors. I didn't know what he meant all i heard was "miss school". I nodded then left. what does he mean exchange favors. and do you (girls) normal have this kind of physicall at your doctors. thanks for the helP!

bye

Posted by DanJ on 2003-09-03 03:13:02

Was this before or after you were spanked by your cheerleading coach and forced to do cheerleading naked?

========== In Reply To ========== "you have a very beautiful area here (he said this as he rubbed his finger against my vagina). I started 2 turn red and then he said "You should let a little grow so you don't come off to a 12 year old girl to guys. Not that they'd think you're twelve with a chest like this" (he said that as he looked at my breasts and touched one of them) "just make sure you let a little grow right above here (he rubbed above my slit) and if you don't like it i will help you shave it clean again. Is that ok? I just nodded and i was so embarassed. Then he said "Do your parents know you shave here?" (he said it while rubbin my vagina like he did before) I shaked my head no and he said "okay" then he said that he needed to see if i was sexually active for the record. I asked what he meant and he said "normally we just assume they're sexually active if they have pubic hair since they are going threw puberty but we can't be sure since you are shaved." i asked him how i would show him i was sexually active. he left the office for a moment and then came back in with something in his hand. He told me it was a medical tool called a "Sexual-Assisant". It made a buzzing sound and it was peach colored. He told me "you need 2 slide this in here. (he siad this as he touched my vagina) Then he said "Once you get it in here a little bit i want you to move it in and out" i asked what he meant and he stuck a finger into my vagina really quick and started moving it in and out. Then after 3 moving in and out he stoped and siad like that. I said alright even though i was uncomfortable. Then he handed myt he sexual assistant and i pushed it into my vagina and it hurt kind of but it felt really good to. Then he told me that i was done and checked off sexually active on his chart. Then he asks me what sports i play (it was a sports pyschicall). I told him i was a cheerleader. he told me that he needed 2 make surei could do the moves without pulling anything he said. He asked if i waanted 2 get dressed but my jeans were very tight and my shirt was just as tight. I put on my bra and my panties and i started doing cheerleading moves. He told me that he thought i was good and i said thank you. He then said that he hopes i have a good year on the team. Before i left he said he wanted 2 double check himself before i went so he pulled my panties down and spread the lips and got a look at them. Then he let me get dressed gave me a hug and said thati could cheerlead! i was so happy! He told me next time I need a doctors note 2 miss school 2 call him and we can exchange favors. I didn't know what he meant all i heard was "miss school". I nodded then left. what does he mean exchange favors. and do you (girls) normal have this kind of physicall at your doctors. thanks for the helP!

bye

Posted by BIGDADDY0606 on 2003-09-03 03:55:50

First off you should tell oyur mom and dad,, IF they don't beleive yo utell a teacher. What he did. Was wrogn an dunfresional. he shouldn't get away with that.

========== In Reply To ========== "you have a very beautiful area here (he said this as he rubbed his finger against my vagina). I started 2 turn red and then he said "You should let a little grow so you don't come off to a 12 year old girl to guys. Not that they'd think you're twelve with a chest like this" (he said that as he looked at my breasts and touched one of them) "just make sure you let a little grow right above here (he rubbed above my slit) and if you don't like it i will help you shave it clean again. Is that ok? I just nodded and i was so embarassed. Then he said "Do your parents know you shave here?" (he said it while rubbin my vagina like he did before) I shaked my head no and he said "okay" then he said that he needed to see if i was sexually active for the record. I asked what he meant and he said "normally we just assume they're sexually active if they have pubic hair since they are going threw puberty but we can't be sure since you are shaved." i asked him how i would show him i was sexually active. he left the office for a moment and then came back in with something in his hand. He told me it was a medical tool called a "Sexual-Assisant". It made a buzzing sound and it was peach colored. He told me "you need 2 slide this in here. (he siad this as he touched my vagina) Then he said "Once you get it in here a little bit i want you to move it in and out" i asked what he meant and he stuck a finger into my vagina really quick and started moving it in and out. Then after 3 moving in and out he stoped and siad like that. I said alright even though i was uncomfortable. Then he handed myt he sexual assistant and i pushed it into my vagina and it hurt kind of but it felt really good to. Then he told me that i was done and checked off sexually active on his chart. Then he asks me what sports i play (it was a sports pyschicall). I told him i was a cheerleader. he told me that he needed 2 make surei could do the moves without pulling anything he said. He asked if i waanted 2 get dressed but my jeans were very tight and my shirt was just as tight. I put on my bra and my panties and i started doing cheerleading moves. He told me that he thought i was good and i said thank you. He then said that he hopes i have a good year on the team. Before i left he said he wanted 2 double check himself before i went so he pulled my panties down and spread the lips and got a look at them. Then he let me get dressed gave me a hug and said thati could cheerlead! i was so happy! He told me next time I need a doctors note 2 miss school 2 call him and we can exchange favors. I didn't know what he meant all i heard was "miss school". I nodded then left. what does he mean exchange favors. and do you (girls) normal have this kind of physicall at your doctors. thanks for the helP!

bye

Posted by sansman on 2003-09-03 15:27:50

bye

Assuming this is 100% factual, you have been sexually assaulted! Not only should you tell your parents you should also press criminal charges! Checking for sexual activeness is nothing more than a simple inspection of the intactness of the hymen and the extent of scarring from the breaking of it; infections, thickness of scar tissue, etc... It does not require the use of the "device" you mentioned. ALso, doctors ask the patient to remove a particular item of clothing if they forget to check something, and in most places it is common practice to have a female nurse present when a male doctor examines a female patient. Doctors don't have the right to make you perform a private tryout for a cheerleading squad!!!!

Posted by Lgirl02 on 2006-07-22 03:32:30

this is bull$h!t