Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Forced to hold it as punishment

Great punishment

Posted by on 2003-10-17 15:49:49

Today, there are not many ways of punishing students at school. Spanking is not allowed and students laugh at detention. Taking away restroom previlges is a great discipline tool.

At first students are made to lose only one restroom break. If that doesn't work, then the students are not allowed to use the restroom all day. A 12 ounce glass of water early in the morning helps put pressure in the student. When the student sits there in severe pain from very full bladder he will think twice about misbehaving next time. Of course by mid afternoon most of these punishished students will have wet their pants. They should not be allowed to change and should be paraded around school as part of their punishment. The nurse should check to make sure that they don't wear a extra abosorbant diaper. It doesn't take many episodes of this to discipline the studdents.

Students who behave should be allowed to go to the restroom first thing in the morning, at noon and just before going home. This is true even for first graders. No exceptions should be made for illness. Students should learn early that illness is a part of life. They will learn not to poke fun at students who have had accidents. Sure it seems hard to watch the most behaved student in class be sick and mess in his pants. It is hard watching him with tears rolling down his checks as he fidgets wildly trying to avoid the accident, but if he learns early in elementary school that it is no big deal, he will be the better for it. Once the dread of it happening is over, it won't bother him next time. He will be able to just shrug it off. Every child needs to have the experience of wetting his pants in public in the early grades so he will learn how to deal with it if it should happen the the upper grades. Waitng until middle school for it to happen the first time is traumatic. My hat is off to teachers who make it happen in the early grades. Then those students aren't nearly as embarrased when it happens later in middle school.

This seems harsh, but field trips on a bus don't allow for restroom breaks. When students learn to hold it for many hours it will save them embarrassment later on on that bus trip.

Parents should help by lengthing the time between restroom breaks. Parents should train their children to learn to hold it at least 10 hours, no exceptions. It is embarrassing to a high school senior to wet his pants at the mall or at the ball game because he could only make it nine hours.Think of the character the parent is building for their child?

Don't worry about bladder problems later. By then, wetting pants will be routine and the "now adult" will be able to handle it much better than the adults who has wet their pants in public for the first time since they were toddlers. The adults that learned to wet their pants in public will be much better prepared to deal will loss of bladder control as older adults than the adults who were always allowed to go to the restroom when they needed to.

Some children have really great bladder control. Parents should not let them go to the restroom before school and notify the teacher to not let them go all day. In some circumstances, the students may have to be given a fluid pill and extra water to force a wetting accident at school. Again my hat it off to parents who are willing to be serious about disipline.

It is rare, but there are a few teachers and parents who as an act of support for their children volunteer to go through this same regimen even though they no longer need it. It makes me proud when I see an adult wet his pants in public to give moral support to his child who is crying because his pants are wet. Those parents should be commended for deliberately wetting their pants in public. It helps make the child feel better and helps the child know that the parent is doing the right thing.

Once a year, all public restrooms should be locked for 24 hours nationwide. It is good discipline for children and adults alike.

Those of us at Mr. Poll should lead a nationwide petition to have Congress made this an official required event. I am already getting exciting. I haven't wet my pants in public in a long time. I can't decide whether I want to do it in a theater or at a ball game. Since I can't decide, I think I will volunteer at the local school and do it there. The discipline and humility would do me a world of good. Think of how humble it will make the whole world? It could cut down or deliguent crime, reduce war, reduce vandalism, and stop white collar crime in this country. Who knows. It could make a difference whether people go to heaven or hell when they die. For the sake of our children we must do this. Their eternal life is at stake here.

Blessed are the parents and teachers who teach their children to wet their pants in the early grades so they will be prepared for wetting accidents later in life. A special reward is waiting for them in heaven when they complete this life. I think it is in heaven. Oh well, I know it is somewhere where their great reward is awaiting them.

Posted by bassman21 on 2003-10-18 10:28:31

This has to be the sickest thing I have ever read on mister poll. As a child I never understood how a teacher had the heart to make a kid hold all day at school. How they could make a child stand there and hold it while the rest of the class was able to pee as punishment. After reading your story it makes sense to me. It's clear you have a urine fetish which is fine as you can't help it. However the fact that you support a teacher or parent that makes a child go a whole day without a pee isn't bad enough; you encourage others to do the same. I sincerely hope you do not have children or work around children. If you do I hope you do not do the things you a promoting here. If you are its child abuse plain and simple.

I do not see anything wrong with a parent or teacher asking a child to wait a few minutes to go to the bathroom. After all sometime a toilet may not be available. But when they make a child hold it against their will for hours at a time it goes from discipline to abuse. Only the child knows how bad they need to go and some children do not express discomfort the way others do. Make kids hold it for long periods of time is bad. It puts the child at risk of developing a urine fetish like you do. It not easy for someone with such a fetish to find a partner that into the same things they are in to. As far a preparing a child to deal with the humiliation wetting their pants. Are you smoking crack. Most people will never have an accident once they start school. I haven't had one since I wet the bed once when I was four. You make it seem like accidents are a part of life. THEY ARE NOT!!! The only people that have accidents are little kids, old people and drunks.

It’s clear like many of the people here that create these nude spanking polls that you are sick. Do you understand that term? You’re sick. Meaning your not normal. You should be here promoting to end this type of abuse so other kids do not end up like you. Please seek some help.

Posted by wedgiekid on 2003-10-19 17:36:42

you are a freak you cant cet people to sign a petition to lock the bathrooms for a day idiot some people have no control of their bladder why dont we make you hold your bladder for a week retard

Posted by on 2003-10-20 04:04:40

You are right, this is absurd. I wrote that message as a pun. I thought I wrote it rediculous enough to show the stupidity of denying anyone acess to the restroom. Perhaps I failed. Unfortunately, from what I have read some children and adults are subjected to this type of abuse. I am glad you thought it was the sickest thing you ever wrote. I am a retired teacher I can tell you that what I wrote happens to some degree in schools across America. In many elementary schools students are given only one restroom break a day.

I despised this. I did not deny students access to the restroom and even sent students if I saw them squirming.(Some students are embarrassed to ask.) I didn't punish them or fuss at them because they needed to go.

This sick behavior does happen particularly in some private schools. It is abuse and should be outlawed.

I'm sorry that you didn't catch that I was making fun and ridiculing such absurd behavior, but I am glad that you saw how sick it is. I wish parents and teachers across America would realize how sick it is also.

How children are too precious to be teated this way.

========== In Reply To ========== This has to be the sickest thing I have ever read on mister poll. As a child I never understood how a teacher had the heart to make a kid hold all day at school. How they could make a child stand there and hold it while the rest of the class was able to pee as punishment. After reading your story it makes sense to me. It's clear you have a urine fetish which is fine as you can't help it. However the fact that you support a teacher or parent that makes a child go a whole day without a pee isn't bad enough; you encourage others to do the same. I sincerely hope you do not have children or work around children. If you do I hope you do not do the things you a promoting here. If you are its child abuse plain and simple.

I do not see anything wrong with a parent or teacher asking a child to wait a few minutes to go to the bathroom. After all sometime a toilet may not be available. But when they make a child hold it against their will for hours at a time it goes from discipline to abuse. Only the child knows how bad they need to go and some children do not express discomfort the way others do. Make kids hold it for long periods of time is bad. It puts the child at risk of developing a urine fetish like you do. It not easy for someone with such a fetish to find a partner that into the same things they are in to. As far a preparing a child to deal with the humiliation wetting their pants. Are you smoking crack. Most people will never have an accident once they start school. I haven't had one since I wet the bed once when I was four. You make it seem like accidents are a part of life. THEY ARE NOT!!! The only people that have accidents are little kids, old people and drunks.

It’s clear like many of the people here that create these nude spanking polls that you are sick. Do you understand that term? You’re sick. Meaning your not normal. You should be here promoting to end this type of abuse so other kids do not end up like you. Please seek some help.

Posted by luigi on 2004-08-17 15:27:15

Youre either a mad old man who thinks that all children should be seen and not heard like the 'good old days', or someone having a joke LSM, 13 ========== In Reply To ========== Today, there are not many ways of punishing students at school. Spanking is not allowed and students laugh at detention. Taking away restroom previlges is a great discipline tool.

At first students are made to lose only one restroom break. If that doesn't work, then the students are not allowed to use the restroom all day. A 12 ounce glass of water early in the morning helps put pressure in the student. When the student sits there in severe pain from very full bladder he will think twice about misbehaving next time. Of course by mid afternoon most of these punishished students will have wet their pants. They should not be allowed to change and should be paraded around school as part of their punishment. The nurse should check to make sure that they don't wear a extra abosorbant diaper. It doesn't take many episodes of this to discipline the studdents.

Students who behave should be allowed to go to the restroom first thing in the morning, at noon and just before going home. This is true even for first graders. No exceptions should be made for illness. Students should learn early that illness is a part of life. They will learn not to poke fun at students who have had accidents. Sure it seems hard to watch the most behaved student in class be sick and mess in his pants. It is hard watching him with tears rolling down his checks as he fidgets wildly trying to avoid the accident, but if he learns early in elementary school that it is no big deal, he will be the better for it. Once the dread of it happening is over, it won't bother him next time. He will be able to just shrug it off. Every child needs to have the experience of wetting his pants in public in the early grades so he will learn how to deal with it if it should happen the the upper grades. Waitng until middle school for it to happen the first time is traumatic. My hat is off to teachers who make it happen in the early grades. Then those students aren't nearly as embarrased when it happens later in middle school.

This seems harsh, but field trips on a bus don't allow for restroom breaks. When students learn to hold it for many hours it will save them embarrassment later on on that bus trip.

Parents should help by lengthing the time between restroom breaks. Parents should train their children to learn to hold it at least 10 hours, no exceptions. It is embarrassing to a high school senior to wet his pants at the mall or at the ball game because he could only make it nine hours.Think of the character the parent is building for their child?

Don't worry about bladder problems later. By then, wetting pants will be routine and the "now adult" will be able to handle it much better than the adults who has wet their pants in public for the first time since they were toddlers. The adults that learned to wet their pants in public will be much better prepared to deal will loss of bladder control as older adults than the adults who were always allowed to go to the restroom when they needed to.

Some children have really great bladder control. Parents should not let them go to the restroom before school and notify the teacher to not let them go all day. In some circumstances, the students may have to be given a fluid pill and extra water to force a wetting accident at school. Again my hat it off to parents who are willing to be serious about disipline.

It is rare, but there are a few teachers and parents who as an act of support for their children volunteer to go through this same regimen even though they no longer need it. It makes me proud when I see an adult wet his pants in public to give moral support to his child who is crying because his pants are wet. Those parents should be commended for deliberately wetting their pants in public. It helps make the child feel better and helps the child know that the parent is doing the right thing.

Once a year, all public restrooms should be locked for 24 hours nationwide. It is good discipline for children and adults alike.

Those of us at Mr. Poll should lead a nationwide petition to have Congress made this an official required event. I am already getting exciting. I haven't wet my pants in public in a long time. I can't decide whether I want to do it in a theater or at a ball game. Since I can't decide, I think I will volunteer at the local school and do it there. The discipline and humility would do me a world of good. Think of how humble it will make the whole world? It could cut down or deliguent crime, reduce war, reduce vandalism, and stop white collar crime in this country. Who knows. It could make a difference whether people go to heaven or hell when they die. For the sake of our children we must do this. Their eternal life is at stake here.

Blessed are the parents and teachers who teach their children to wet their pants in the early grades so they will be prepared for wetting accidents later in life. A special reward is waiting for them in heaven when they complete this life. I think it is in heaven. Oh well, I know it is somewhere where their great reward is awaiting them.