Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Put to bed in front of younger girls

Posted by danygasser on 2004-03-23 23:57:42

I'm a 17 years old boy who's still treated as a baby by mother and Gaby, my young step-sister of 12. Since I was 7, I've the same set daily early bedtime, lights out at 7:00 pm. I've to wear my nightie with a bib on to dine before beddy-byes, while sis is still fully dressed and will stay up until 9:30 or 10:00 pm. I've to go to bed even earlier as a punishment when I was disobedient or misbehaving, had bad grade or fought with sis. When I'm already in bed in the afternoon, mom or sis bring me a baby bottle with milk and honey at tea time and put me a bib on. After I've drunk my bottle, I'm tucked in, have light switched off and have to sleep immediately until next morning with my teddy bear, a pacifier and a potty in my bedside table. Mom picks out all my clothes and overall my nighties. I go with her to buy them and I've to wear them in the fitting room! Last time, any weeks ago, Gaby and a friend of her accompanied us and looked at me while I was taking off shoes, socks, all clothes and underwear before to try the nighties on. Saleswoman looked too and I was blushed as a poppy. She found that nighties fitted a boy like me. When she punishes me, mom likes to undress me herself, put my nightie on then tuck me in bed, while sis closes my shutters, draws my curtains and shuts my clothes away. I'm sometimes put to bed during the day when mom or sis receive guests. Friends of Gaby like to come to tease me when I'm in bed punished or grounded. They laugh at me, asking if I was enough naughty or cranky to deserve to be already in bed, much earlier than younger children, telling that only little babies are using still bottle and only girls wear a nightie as I do. I'm naturally very embarrassed and blushed but I rather be quiet than to answer back. I generally say that I've to sleep now and they leave with an ironic "nite nite, big baby" or so. At her last birthday party, Gaby said mom I was cranky. Mom declared it was beddy-byes for naughty boys, she took me by the ear and dragged me upstairs. Gaby and other kids followed us enjoying and laughing at me. I was begging and crying as a baby. I promised to be a good boy. I pleaded with her to let me undress and go to bed myself. I'd sleep at once! But mom only demanded I walked upstairs. In my bedroom, she took off me shoes, socks, pants, panties then shirt. I wore then only a short-sleeved shirt and was bare bottomed in front of all the mocking and curious Gabys friends. Mom gave me a spank before taking off my last underwear. Sis had pushed aside the sheets of my bed and held out my pink nightdress to mom who put it on me and forced me to bed. Sis tucked me in while mom closed shutters and curtains at 2:20 pm! A kid gave me my teddy bear and mom put a pacifier in my mouth "for punished boy who has to make a baby nap". Sis showed to their mates the blue potty she brought for me . Mom said I'd to obey, to keep head on the pillow and to sleep now like a good boy. "While you'll sleep in bed, children will entertain much better downstairs. Goodnight!" Sis and kids left laughing with a mocking "Nite-nite, poor little baby. Have a good long nap". I was locked in and I lay down in the dark crying like a baby during minutes before to fall fast asleep keeping my pacifier in the mouth! I awoke at about 4:45 pm when sis brought me a bottle and put a bib on me for an early supper in bed. She told me of a mate of me phoned and that she answered her I was asleep and had to stay in bed for the rest of the day being punished because I was cranky. Some of the kids are on my bedside again mocking and teasing me about being in bed so early. Gaby said I've to hurry up to drink my milk, then brush my teeth and go back to bed until the morning. Before I'd to sleep again with a suppository, mom demanded I went downstairs as I was, barefoot with only my pink nightie on, to said "good evening" and "goodbye" to all the guests and to a neighbour. "Goodnight at a so early time is only for punished cranky boys. Other kids will still stay up, dine and entertain for a long time!" After I've done, I went back upstairs accompanied with a burst of laughter. I laid down again in bed crying in the dark. Mom came in a little while later to put me a suppository and a pacifier. She gave me an other spank. Because I was crying, she told me that she was right to treat a baby as a baby, even if baby was a 17 years old boy! She left switching off and telling me "Nite nite now. I want to hear nothing of you until morning." I stopped to cry, turned my head, closed my eyes and fall asleep almost immediately . It was only 5:10 pm. My classmates know I've a baby treatment. They sometimes come on my bedside for homework when I'm punished in the afternoon. They often tease me at school, say mocking that babys bedtime is soon past, wish me a goodnight at 3:30 pm before I go back home. They gave be once a pacifier in a gift-wrapped parcel. Another day, two girls brought me a soft toy (a rabbit) when I was punished in bed a Wednesday afternoon!

Posted by Dirk Gently on 2004-04-01 11:46:06

why are you such a big loser?

========== In Reply To ========== I'm a 17 years old boy who's still treated as a baby by mother and Gaby, my young step-sister of 12. Since I was 7, I've the same set daily early bedtime, lights out at 7:00 pm. I've to wear my nightie with a bib on to dine before beddy-byes, while sis is still fully dressed and will stay up until 9:30 or 10:00 pm. I've to go to bed even earlier as a punishment when I was disobedient or misbehaving, had bad grade or fought with sis. When I'm already in bed in the afternoon, mom or sis bring me a baby bottle with milk and honey at tea time and put me a bib on. After I've drunk my bottle, I'm tucked in, have light switched off and have to sleep immediately until next morning with my teddy bear, a pacifier and a potty in my bedside table. Mom picks out all my clothes and overall my nighties. I go with her to buy them and I've to wear them in the fitting room! Last time, any weeks ago, Gaby and a friend of her accompanied us and looked at me while I was taking off shoes, socks, all clothes and underwear before to try the nighties on. Saleswoman looked too and I was blushed as a poppy. She found that nighties fitted a boy like me. When she punishes me, mom likes to undress me herself, put my nightie on then tuck me in bed, while sis closes my shutters, draws my curtains and shuts my clothes away. I'm sometimes put to bed during the day when mom or sis receive guests. Friends of Gaby like to come to tease me when I'm in bed punished or grounded. They laugh at me, asking if I was enough naughty or cranky to deserve to be already in bed, much earlier than younger children, telling that only little babies are using still bottle and only girls wear a nightie as I do. I'm naturally very embarrassed and blushed but I rather be quiet than to answer back. I generally say that I've to sleep now and they leave with an ironic "nite nite, big baby" or so. At her last birthday party, Gaby said mom I was cranky. Mom declared it was beddy-byes for naughty boys, she took me by the ear and dragged me upstairs. Gaby and other kids followed us enjoying and laughing at me. I was begging and crying as a baby. I promised to be a good boy. I pleaded with her to let me undress and go to bed myself. I'd sleep at once! But mom only demanded I walked upstairs. In my bedroom, she took off me shoes, socks, pants, panties then shirt. I wore then only a short-sleeved shirt and was bare bottomed in front of all the mocking and curious Gabys friends. Mom gave me a spank before taking off my last underwear. Sis had pushed aside the sheets of my bed and held out my pink nightdress to mom who put it on me and forced me to bed. Sis tucked me in while mom closed shutters and curtains at 2:20 pm! A kid gave me my teddy bear and mom put a pacifier in my mouth "for punished boy who has to make a baby nap". Sis showed to their mates the blue potty she brought for me . Mom said I'd to obey, to keep head on the pillow and to sleep now like a good boy. "While you'll sleep in bed, children will entertain much better downstairs. Goodnight!" Sis and kids left laughing with a mocking "Nite-nite, poor little baby. Have a good long nap". I was locked in and I lay down in the dark crying like a baby during minutes before to fall fast asleep keeping my pacifier in the mouth! I awoke at about 4:45 pm when sis brought me a bottle and put a bib on me for an early supper in bed. She told me of a mate of me phoned and that she answered her I was asleep and had to stay in bed for the rest of the day being punished because I was cranky. Some of the kids are on my bedside again mocking and teasing me about being in bed so early. Gaby said I've to hurry up to drink my milk, then brush my teeth and go back to bed until the morning. Before I'd to sleep again with a suppository, mom demanded I went downstairs as I was, barefoot with only my pink nightie on, to said "good evening" and "goodbye" to all the guests and to a neighbour. "Goodnight at a so early time is only for punished cranky boys. Other kids will still stay up, dine and entertain for a long time!" After I've done, I went back upstairs accompanied with a burst of laughter. I laid down again in bed crying in the dark. Mom came in a little while later to put me a suppository and a pacifier. She gave me an other spank. Because I was crying, she told me that she was right to treat a baby as a baby, even if baby was a 17 years old boy! She left switching off and telling me "Nite nite now. I want to hear nothing of you until morning." I stopped to cry, turned my head, closed my eyes and fall asleep almost immediately . It was only 5:10 pm. My classmates know I've a baby treatment. They sometimes come on my bedside for homework when I'm punished in the afternoon. They often tease me at school, say mocking that babys bedtime is soon past, wish me a goodnight at 3:30 pm before I go back home. They gave be once a pacifier in a gift-wrapped parcel. Another day, two girls brought me a soft toy (a rabbit) when I was punished in bed a Wednesday afternoon!

Posted by danygasser on 2004-04-15 22:54:57

Last Saturday afternoon, I wanted to watch sport at TV while mom was talking in the garden with a neighbour. Sis Gaby and three of her girlfriends had another idea about TV program. I argued but young sister said if I don't agree with her, I'd to go straight to bed! Her friends approved of that laughing and clapping. "Oh yes. He's annoying. Let's put him to bed now!" I replied it was no question but Gaby threatened to call mom. I knew I'd no more choice. She knew too and told me to hurry. Sis and the three other girls ran upstairs and went in my bedroom before I did. Gaby prepared my bed while a young girl went to the window to close the shutters. I heard mom asking from the garden what happened. The girl answered I was naughty because I prevented them to watch TV quietly and they had nothing other to do than put me to bed for a baby nap! Mom and the neighbour burst out laughing and mom said we were right. Gaby waved my nightie in front of my eyes telling I'd to undress rapidly. I was totally shameful and blushed as a poppy but I obeyed. She grabbed the clothes I was taking off. When I've been naked, she continued to provoke me waiting seconds before to give my nightdress. Naturally the other girls were laughing and mocking. I finally laid in my sheets and on my pillow. The girls tucked me in while sis brought me a potty. They switched the light off. They wished me an ironic "Nite-nite, naughty baby". They told me they were delighted about watching TV quietly while I'll rest in bed. Gaby left the last, taking away all my clothes and locking me in. I cried for minutes before to fall asleep at near 2:00 pm. I woke up at about 3:45 pm when the girls came again in. They said their TV program wasn't actually enjoying and they preferred to watch sport! "A pity you were in bed meanwhile. That was very exciting… It's teatime yet. You've to go downstairs and get a tray for the bed." I asked if mom had said I'd to still stay in bed. She answered that she preferred herself and mom would agree. I went downstairs in nightdress as I was. Mom was drinking tea with our neighbour and another woman. Gaby was right. Mom told me I was insane asking to get up at 4:00 pm even though bedtime will be in a few hours. I'd only to sleep a little earlier and I deserved to be punished since I'd annoyed younger girls. I could have a suppository. I went upstairs again in front of the women astonished and laughing about a "so big boy sent to bed in nightie earlier than a little kid". I took tea and cake in bed with my bedside lamp on, brought my tray back downstairs , said (blushed) goodbye the mocking guests, washed teeth and went back to bed for the rest of the day. Gaby then came in again with her friends. Sis was here to make me sleeping and put me the suppository mom promised. I argued it wasn't necessary, I would sleep without that, but she replied mom wanted. She pushed my sheets aside, raised my nightgown then inserted the suppository in front of the very attentive other girls. She gave a slap on my bare bottom before to tuck me into bed again, telling it was " beddy-byes for little big brother". A girl told me a mocking and humiliating "nite nite, naughty boy, have nice dreams". Young sis told more they'll play outdoor still a long time while I'll already sleeping in bed. They finally left laughing, switching my lamp off and locking me in. I was still awake for a while in the darkness, in the middle of the afternoon, when they were entertaining in the garden. I heard them talking, joking, laughing at me before I fell asleep at last till next morning. I felt very ashamed and babyish being put to bed so unfairly as a baby by girls much younger than me. Even if it wasn't the first time and certainly not the last.

Dany

========== In Reply To ========== I'm a 17 years old boy who's still treated as a baby by mother and Gaby, my young step-sister of 12. Since I was 7, I've the same set daily early bedtime, lights out at 7:00 pm. I've to wear my nightie with a bib on to dine before beddy-byes, while sis is still fully dressed and will stay up until 9:30 or 10:00 pm. I've to go to bed even earlier as a punishment when I was disobedient or misbehaving, had bad grade or fought with sis. When I'm already in bed in the afternoon, mom or sis bring me a baby bottle with milk and honey at tea time and put me a bib on. After I've drunk my bottle, I'm tucked in, have light switched off and have to sleep immediately until next morning with my teddy bear, a pacifier and a potty in my bedside table. Mom picks out all my clothes and overall my nighties. I go with her to buy them and I've to wear them in the fitting room! Last time, any weeks ago, Gaby and a friend of her accompanied us and looked at me while I was taking off shoes, socks, all clothes and underwear before to try the nighties on. Saleswoman looked too and I was blushed as a poppy. She found that nighties fitted a boy like me. When she punishes me, mom likes to undress me herself, put my nightie on then tuck me in bed, while sis closes my shutters, draws my curtains and shuts my clothes away. I'm sometimes put to bed during the day when mom or sis receive guests. Friends of Gaby like to come to tease me when I'm in bed punished or grounded. They laugh at me, asking if I was enough naughty or cranky to deserve to be already in bed, much earlier than younger children, telling that only little babies are using still bottle and only girls wear a nightie as I do. I'm naturally very embarrassed and blushed but I rather be quiet than to answer back. I generally say that I've to sleep now and they leave with an ironic "nite nite, big baby" or so. At her last birthday party, Gaby said mom I was cranky. Mom declared it was beddy-byes for naughty boys, she took me by the ear and dragged me upstairs. Gaby and other kids followed us enjoying and laughing at me. I was begging and crying as a baby. I promised to be a good boy. I pleaded with her to let me undress and go to bed myself. I'd sleep at once! But mom only demanded I walked upstairs. In my bedroom, she took off me shoes, socks, pants, panties then shirt. I wore then only a short-sleeved shirt and was bare bottomed in front of all the mocking and curious Gabys friends. Mom gave me a spank before taking off my last underwear. Sis had pushed aside the sheets of my bed and held out my pink nightdress to mom who put it on me and forced me to bed. Sis tucked me in while mom closed shutters and curtains at 2:20 pm! A kid gave me my teddy bear and mom put a pacifier in my mouth "for punished boy who has to make a baby nap". Sis showed to their mates the blue potty she brought for me . Mom said I'd to obey, to keep head on the pillow and to sleep now like a good boy. "While you'll sleep in bed, children will entertain much better downstairs. Goodnight!" Sis and kids left laughing with a mocking "Nite-nite, poor little baby. Have a good long nap". I was locked in and I lay down in the dark crying like a baby during minutes before to fall fast asleep keeping my pacifier in the mouth! I awoke at about 4:45 pm when sis brought me a bottle and put a bib on me for an early supper in bed. She told me of a mate of me phoned and that she answered her I was asleep and had to stay in bed for the rest of the day being punished because I was cranky. Some of the kids are on my bedside again mocking and teasing me about being in bed so early. Gaby said I've to hurry up to drink my milk, then brush my teeth and go back to bed until the morning. Before I'd to sleep again with a suppository, mom demanded I went downstairs as I was, barefoot with only my pink nightie on, to said "good evening" and "goodbye" to all the guests and to a neighbour. "Goodnight at a so early time is only for punished cranky boys. Other kids will still stay up, dine and entertain for a long time!" After I've done, I went back upstairs accompanied with a burst of laughter. I laid down again in bed crying in the dark. Mom came in a little while later to put me a suppository and a pacifier. She gave me an other spank. Because I was crying, she told me that she was right to treat a baby as a baby, even if baby was a 17 years old boy! She left switching off and telling me "Nite nite now. I want to hear nothing of you until morning." I stopped to cry, turned my head, closed my eyes and fall asleep almost immediately . It was only 5:10 pm. My classmates know I've a baby treatment. They sometimes come on my bedside for homework when I'm punished in the afternoon. They often tease me at school, say mocking that babys bedtime is soon past, wish me a goodnight at 3:30 pm before I go back home. They gave be once a pacifier in a gift-wrapped parcel. Another day, two girls brought me a soft toy (a rabbit) when I was punished in bed a Wednesday afternoon!

Posted by danygasser on 2004-04-21 21:07:39

You can send me messages at dany.gasser@bluewin.ch I enjoy to read them. I want to respond you ASAP, but between punishments and other early bedtimes I'm a little limited. I hope mom will be understanding...

D.

========== In Reply To ========== Hi Dany;

Can you give me your email address sow e can chat??

John

Posted by van345 on 2012-05-01 08:19:06

could you send me other stories like that i'd like to read them. they are interesting even knowing you don't like doing it but please send me massages on my email : mishinov.ivan2@gmail.com