Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Getting pinned down by girls

Posted by Small Guy on 2011-10-17 21:02:30

Has anybody had these types of experiences. Having a girl pin you to the ground by sitting on your chest?. Have any girls here done this to guys or other girls?.

It used to happen to me all the time as a boy growing up in school. I was really small and weak, and there were a lot of bigger stronger girls at my school that loved to torment and humiliate me this way. I even, on occasions, had girls sit on my face, sometimes they'd even fart.

It stopped happening once I left high school, and I began thinking that my days of being dominated and humiliated by girls were well and truly behind me. But then a few weeks ago, it happened again all of a sudden. The office I work at were having a picnic in the park and one of the woman, around 5'11 and on the heavy side, started joking around and taunting me that she could kick my $%!@. Very nervously I replied "Well I'm not so sure", the next thing I Know she tackled me to the ground and was sitting on my chest in no time, she felt really heavy on me, and I made a few frantic attempts to escape, but after tiring myself out, I just lay there exhausted and defeated. She slapped me in the face a bit and taunted and humiliated me verbally for about an hour, before finally letting me go with a promise that she would get me again soon. Thankfully it hasn't happened again , but i know it's coming. I've been trying to avoid her as much as possible at work, but Every so often I'll run into her and she gives me this look and says "don't forget my promise, I'll get you again someday". Every day I go into work feeling nervous and thinking today might be the day. I feel like I'm back in school all over again.

Posted by fiery on 2011-10-17 22:33:53

Seize the bull by the horns ! (cow by the teats? no that doesnt work lol)

Go up to her and beg her to do it, tell her it turns you on and you're desparate for it. It might make her stop if she thinks you're going to like it, and if not, well, it was going to happen anyway. And truth to tell part of you does like it, right? Or you'd have done something about it, reporting to the police or some other vengeance.

And at least you wont be wondering any more

Posted by Laverne93 on 2011-11-12 17:13:42

I beat up a wimpy guy once. It was fun for me, but I don't think it was much fun for him. =P

Posted by Small Guy on 2011-11-15 00:27:25

My situation has gotten from bad worse today. It started off as usual. She got me alone in a room and kept me pinned down for a very long time. She kept calling me her bitch and told me I was her slave and that was was gonna start bossing me around and make me do things for her. After a while(over an hour) she got off and let me up. But that wasn't the end. She then informed that she had some boxes she needed to bring to her car and that I was to carry them over for her. They were extremely heavy and I had a lot of difficulty carrying them in my arms, as she made me carry at least 5 or 6 of them, without stopping for any rest. My arms are incredibly sore right now as I type this. She warned me that if I gave her any attitude and didn't do exactly as she said, she'd make sure I got it worse the next time.

Posted by Laverne93 on 2011-11-15 05:59:09

Ever considered working out?