Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

I am a girl

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-08-18 05:50:40

Natasha decided to get me more girls' clothes. During the summer, I've become a nearly full time girl. My clothes are skinny jeans, bra, and tank top. I started to wear clip-on earrings. But this is the story of how I became Heather, full time. Natasha took me out of diaper punishment and put me in panties. Then, Natasha texted everybody on her phone that her friend from New York is coming over for the rest of the summer. So she gave me some clothes and told me to try them on. When I came out I wore super skinny jeans, tight pink top, and clip-on pearl earrings. She styled my hair in a ponytail. Her friends started to pour in the room and it seemed to me that all the girls and guys liked me. I then saw that I should be a girl more often. So yeah, Natasha is now my best friend. But things change, I might turn into the submissive boy again. Well, reply to this.

Heather <3

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-08-18 19:58:34

Nice to hear from you again Heather. I've been wondering what has become of you. how is life in your new identity?

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-08-19 04:37:24

Well, I normally go to the mall, no one knows me there. I normally go with a girl named Kira and a kid Allen. Neither of them know. It's hard to have a real life when you have to sneak around. But it's worth it.