Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Casual Family Nudity

Casual Family Nudity

Posted by justwondering on 2003-05-06 19:33:31

When I was in my early teens, a family moved down the street from us and I befriended their son who was a year older than me. My parents were leaving town for a week, and rather than stay at my grandparents I asked if I could stay with my new friend. They agreed. The first night, I was up in my friend's room getting settled in when he took off all his clothes and said he was going down to watch TV. I was very shocked when he said for me to take off my clothes too, but I did. Down we went and there was the whole family, including his one year older sister and 18 year old brother sitting comfortably naked watching television. Needless to say, the presence of his mother and sister caused me to get an erection. They all just ignored it. After sitting a while, my friend got one too- also ignored. The next morning everyone arrived naked for breakfast, ate. dressed an left. That evening, repeat of the same and every evening thereafter. I continued to get almost constant erections, as did my friend and they were always ignored. I never told my parents what happened and continued to visit my friend's family on a regular basis. Because of that, my household is now a freely-nude household. Friends know it and don't blink an eye. They are free to remain clothed or be nude- we don't care. Although I must say I have shocked a few Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses, thinking it was friends at the door.

Posted by Fun In A Box Ginge! on 2003-06-01 14:06:36

========== In Reply To ========== When I was in my early teens, a family moved down the street from us and I befriended their son who was a year older than me. My parents were leaving town for a week, and rather than stay at my grandparents I asked if I could stay with my new friend. They agreed. The first night, I was up in my friend's room getting settled in when he took off all his clothes and said he was going down to watch TV. I was very shocked when he said for me to take off my clothes too, but I did. Down we went and there was the whole family, including his one year older sister and 18 year old brother sitting comfortably naked watching television. Needless to say, the presence of his mother and sister caused me to get an erection. They all just ignored it. After sitting a while, my friend got one too- also ignored. The next morning everyone arrived naked for breakfast, ate. dressed an left. That evening, repeat of the same and every evening thereafter. I continued to get almost constant erections, as did my friend and they were always ignored. I never told my parents what happened and continued to visit my friend's family on a regular basis. Because of that, my household is now a freely-nude household. Friends know it and don't blink an eye. They are free to remain clothed or be nude- we don't care. Although I must say I have shocked a few Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses, thinking it was friends at the door.

*kool story. me and me family live naked too. i am 14, my brother is 12, my sister is 16 and my step-twin sisters are 5. my mum lives with me and she got married to the bloke with the twins. at first he was a lil freak at being naked but then he waas ok. the twins laugh at me and me bro though cos they stay dressed most of time.This spring though we go out in garden all naked so we laugh at them. today though i just came in cos they kiked me in my $%!@ and started grabbin me!!!

Posted by Jam23 on 2006-04-16 18:01:07

Could you tocuch his mums or sisters Pubic hair or boobs.Cold u suk their boobs. could they touch u. wot does your friend think.

Posted by ///// on 2006-09-13 20:49:58

when i went to my friends house it was nuts for me heres the story

me and my friend came back from schoolwe went to his room he took off is clthes it was ok cause we see each other in school naked he was 2 inches stared puberty. he told take my clothes off i was s$%!@ed i saud y he said because i am 1/2 inch stared puberty he took down staris were they all were waiting for him naked i was suprised really his mom was nude she had small breast and a hairy vulva. her sister 17 big boobs nice $%!@ perfect face every thing nice about her naked. and her other sisters the twins good nice boobs and a nice butt. there lil brother 5 and a lil cosion that a girl 7 that lives with them we went outside they stared to chil. i had a boner it was 2 in the lil cosion told them wats wrong with his wenier its standing up all the girls staed to laugh his mother said its nothing silly.i was embassed. later was soft agian there mom went to dress to pick up there other aunt. while soft i srinked up to 1/4 a inch. the big sister said wats that lil thing down there the said how come the lil boy was bigger then me down there i had a next boner it was like that all week. but sometimes i bupmped into the sisters.and one i even totch the big sisters $%!@ she let me play wit her when no one was watching. she said i no u like sinch ur lil thing keep standing up. she was going to give me a blowjob but i got scacred i wish i said yes