Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

What guys wear or don't wear around the dorm

Underwear

Posted by Prez86 on 2003-06-13 18:40:44

I live in an all-male dorm and we just walk around in our breifs all the time. Whenever we are in the tv room and the pool room, we can walk around naked. I like that. I have a male roommate, and we just walk study and sleep and lounge around in our briefs. Sometimes, we get a little excited and aroused. We have a good round of "shootin-the-load." By the time that is over, our breifs are like totally soaking wet! We pull the creamy underwear off of each other and clean each other up. Then we put a new pair of breifs on each other. This happens about 10-12 times a week. We love each other very much, but we are not a couple. Whenever we have sex, we usually use condoms.

Posted by Puleo on 2003-12-04 02:20:51

GAY, GAY, GAY

========== In Reply To ========== I live in an all-male dorm and we just walk around in our breifs all the time. Whenever we are in the tv room and the pool room, we can walk around naked. I like that. I have a male roommate, and we just walk study and sleep and lounge around in our briefs. Sometimes, we get a little excited and aroused. We have a good round of "shootin-the-load." By the time that is over, our breifs are like totally soaking wet! We pull the creamy underwear off of each other and clean each other up. Then we put a new pair of breifs on each other. This happens about 10-12 times a week. We love each other very much, but we are not a couple. Whenever we have sex, we usually use condoms.

Posted by dunnovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv on 2008-01-07 23:08:06

lots of kids experiment with each other does not mean they r gay.

i shared a room for a couple of years with two other guys and we all just wore briefs when in room and then down to showers n stuff in morning.

we used to get in each others beds and rub n suck n stuff. we played games where one would shut his eyes and one of the others would then go n ru n stuff and one with eyrs closed would have to guess who had just wanked n sucked him.if u got it right u would change places. if u got it wrong u wuld have to stay in the bed again and usually change ur briefs! gettin out of bed after guessing right u would have a boner

Posted by quicksilver84 on 2008-06-10 22:46:33

normally every guy in my room only wears their underwear pratically 22 hrs per day. we just play pranks to each other every night.(normally getting wedgied, stripped,changed to tighty whities, and then getting hung by your underwear on the room hook until a woman/girl or other guys walk in.)

Posted by JasonM. on 2008-09-02 15:02:41

It depends on the time of day. In the morning I come back from the communal showers nude. I will drape my towel on my desk chair in my dorm room and just sit nude surfing the net, studying, talking on the phone, etc. I won't put on any clothes until I have to go to class. Later at nite I'll take my shirt and shoes off while studying, and if its warm, I'll strip down to my briefs.