Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Petticoat punishment

Petticoat Punishment

Posted by College boy on 2007-05-26 05:01:39

It is Friday and again I have received a spanking. My stockings have been straight and have been very well behaved. My mother just decided to give me a spanking over her knee just to keep me that way.

She was getting ready to go out for drinks with her girlfriends and was just wearing a short slip with her stockings and heels. She pulled my into her bedroom, told me take off my dress and put me into the corner.

I was made to stand there in just my panties, stockings and heels while she finished putting on her make-up. I knew what was coming and started to get excited. I shouldn't be getting excited because her spankings hurt, but I just can't help myself sometimes.

Mother pulled me over to her bed and sat down on the edge. She reached out and slowly pulled down my panties. I then noticed she had already placed her hairbrush and short two-tailed strap on the bed next to her. When she pulled my panties down to my ankles she asked me if I was looking forward to my spanking? Of course I told I was not, but the proof was there in front of her.

She pulled me over her lap and I came into contact with those incredibly silky stockings that she wears. I couldn't help to remain erect, even after she started giving me two dozen with her hairbrush. When she started using the strap I started moving about and as I did her stockings were rubbing me, driving me crazy. I had to concentrate so hard not to have an accident on her lap, even though she was making by butt red.

Aftethe spanking was over, my mother put me back into the corner while she finished getting dressed. My panties were still around my ankles and I was as erect as when she began.

After she finished dressing, I was led to bed even at 6:00 p.m. Mother bent down to kiss me goodnight. She told me I was very bad during my spanking. She told me she had to change stockings after spanking me because I had leaked on them. She told me I could expect another trip over her knee when she returned tonight. She also told me if I leaked on her stockings tonight she will take the skin off my bottom. As she walked away, I saw her short black dress, seamed stockings and black 5 inch heels. I became erect again and wondered how in the world I could control myself.

She has never spanked me after returning home so now I get it before she leaves and after she returns. I hope this isn't a regular thing. I have a feeling part of me is gong to be a lot hotter later tonight than it is right now.

Posted by NancyAnn200@hotmail.com on 2007-06-26 12:29:20

My mother is petticoating me and I'm a 13 year old boy. She and my little sisters giggle and tease me all the time. I admit that I had a fascination for lingerie before my mother caught me, but now I want it to stop. She's making me wear girls clothes 27/7. I don't think it's fair, do you?

Posted by aladyat42 on 2007-07-06 18:35:13

MOM KNOWS BEST My 10 year old son called his sister a F* B*. Rather than wash his mouth out with soap he was petticaoted and taken to Chucky Cheeses. It worked better and was more fun . Like to hear from anybody who agrees with me. aladyat42@yahoo.com

Posted by NancyAnn200@hotmail.com on 2007-07-10 12:22:16

Dear Lady:

My mother reads all my mail and she is still petticoating me. Please respond and tell her it's the wrong thing to do. She told me that this is going to go on for a very long time. I don't think it's fair, do you.

NancyAnn

Posted by NancyAnn200@hotmail.com on 2007-09-27 17:06:09

Hi Cyndi and D. I live with my mother and two little sisters. I had a fascination with lingerie so I tried on a pair of my mother's panties and spurted into them. She was coming home soon so I hid them in my underwear drawer. She found them the next day and told me that she was really going to fix me for that. I've been in lingerie and dresses since then and am constantly teased by my mother and little sisters. I hate it.