Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Adult Peeing Accidents and/or Bedwetting

Adult peeing accidents

Posted by nozy on 2007-06-21 00:47:16

I am now an elderly male but in my teens and twenties I had a bunch of wetting accidents. There were two reasons for these accidents: 1. I was sure that I was entirely in absolute control of my body. 2. I thought it was the height of uncool to admit that one, who is in control of his body, has to go to the bathroom.

Frequent accidents between 12 and 30 years of age finally convinced me that I wasn't in control and that an occasional "I gotta go pee," was warranted. Actually I've been dry since age 26.

I never peed myself on purpose and all of my accidents were the most humiliating events of my life. I may pee myself again as I understand that it is a problem of the elderly but it will not be for the reasons I did so in my youth.

The leaker

Posted by Taylor LaDinkey on 2010-04-13 22:02:16

Story 1

I am a teacher, I am 33 years old. I had a student teacher teaching one of our periods. I was sitting in the back of my room. I was on the computer. I wanted to hold it because I had to do something on the computer. I did all I could to hold my pee. Then, before I knew it, there was pee coming out. My pants were wet. Luckily, I had a baby blanket with me because I use it to cover me. It was only first period. In the back of my room, I sat down, took my pants off, and tied the baby blanket to me. I was going to be embarrassed all day.

Story 2

I had to go to the grocery store to pick up food for the baby shower that we are having. I had to pee so badly. I just crouched on the floor, for diet soda, and I peed right on the floor. I payed for the food, ran out of the store, went home, and put pants on.

Posted by Taylor LaDinkey on 2010-04-13 22:02:42

Story 1

I am a teacher, I am 33 years old. I had a student teacher teaching one of our periods. I was sitting in the back of my room. I was on the computer. I wanted to hold it because I had to do something on the computer. I did all I could to hold my pee. Then, before I knew it, there was pee coming out. My pants were wet. Luckily, I had a baby blanket with me because I use it to cover me. It was only first period. In the back of my room, I sat down, took my pants off, and tied the baby blanket to me. I was going to be embarrassed all day.

Story 2

I had to go to the grocery store to pick up food for the baby shower that we are having. I had to pee so badly. I just crouched on the floor, for diet soda, and I peed right on the floor. I payed for the food, ran out of the store, went home, and put pants on.

Posted by spinzel23 on 2013-06-21 11:42:00

Although I enjoy wetting myself on purpose. I did, however, have a genuine accident. I was out one day and I was taken badly short. I got to a public restroom and stepped into a cubicle and my trouser drawcord got knotted and it was impossible to get my trousers down. I panicked and the more I panicked it made things worse and I had to concede and soaked my trousers and tights big time.