Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

in home nudity with family

no panties allowed if T-shirt is long

Posted by artam on 2003-05-16 09:16:34

I'm a father of 3 children (girls 15 and 7, boy 9). At home we have only one 'dress code' and that is to cover their privates if their are outside of their own room (which the 3 of them share), but it is left to them what to dress. The elder sister usually wears jeans and T-shirts (barefoot in summer, socks in winter), our boy trousers without a top (with sandals or socks), and the little one would rather go without anyting. She dislikes wearing panties since age 5 so we allow her to wear T-shirts (or dresses) without panties as long as her buttoms are covered. The little one also surprised as with her dislike of footware; at home she always goes barefoot even in winter. I myself usually wear trousers and T-shirts, my wife either long skirts/dresses or pijamas when we are at home.

Posted by Ashley16 on 2003-06-01 09:34:47

Thats a good rule to have, to make sure they are covered up outside of their rooms, but what about the 15yo girl? Is she allowed to have no shirt on, just her bra? I also think letting the youngest girl wear a long shirt and no panties is good, children shouldnt have to wear something they dont want to wear. ========== In Reply To ========== I'm a father of 3 children (girls 15 and 7, boy 9). At home we have only one 'dress code' and that is to cover their privates if their are outside of their own room (which the 3 of them share), but it is left to them what to dress. The elder sister usually wears jeans and T-shirts (barefoot in summer, socks in winter), our boy trousers without a top (with sandals or socks), and the little one would rather go without anyting. She dislikes wearing panties since age 5 so we allow her to wear T-shirts (or dresses) without panties as long as her buttoms are covered. The little one also surprised as with her dislike of footware; at home she always goes barefoot even in winter. I myself usually wear trousers and T-shirts, my wife either long skirts/dresses or pijamas when we are at home.

Posted by stephie on 2005-07-10 18:09:38

nude at home

i'm an only,so i go around the house in whateve i want. the only time i put stuff on is if i get cold,or someone i don't know comes over.i live in the country,so i swim and sunbathe nude,too.my parents never say anything.

Posted by Art Bhutic on 2006-03-30 07:57:11

You're younger daughter must start wearing panties. Have dark blue be her favorite color that she loves dark blue. Then buy her cotton dark blue panties. Also, have her love colors and buy her cotton colored panties, that she'll love colored panties, esp. a dark blue panty. Also, buy her nylon panties. She'll love the feel of her smooth nylon panties, even if she wets it. It'll dry later eventually. If she feels wet, she can get over it. When I was a child, I never felt comfortable not wearing underwear. Wearing underwear was very comfortable to me, even if I wet my underwear. I just sob and get over it. I am of severe and profound mental retardation. The same goes for her.

Posted by Art Bhutic on 2006-03-30 08:45:47

Also, where I live at in Alabama,nude is nonexistent. In Alabama, a person will not let their daughter wear no panties, if they dislike it or not. Plus, a person will immidiately find a way for their daughter to wear panties, which the last that they'll have their daughters put on nylon panties, which they'll come from disliking panties to even loving panties, even if they wet their panties. With wetting nylon panties, they dry later eventually. When they feel their new nylon panty is wet, they'll still leave on their nylon panty, due to that it's smooth. For them to get over their wet nylon panty, would be to shed tears.