Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Teenagers wetting their pants by ACCIDENT?

Teenagers wet by accident

Posted by nozy on 2005-04-28 04:20:16

When I was a junior in high school I was caught up in an exam where one was not to leave the classroom for any reason.

I had neglected to go to the bathroom before the exam and when we were well within the time period of the exam I was desperate to go.

I squirmed and fidgeted and wrote as fast as I could. I finally wound up holding my member in a vain attempt to hold off the inevitable.

I finally asked the teacher/proctor if I could possibly go to the bathroom and he said only after you turn in your exam. I was only half way through the exam so I sat back down and grasped my member that much harder.

A few moments later I lost control and wet myself. I peed my pants for five seconds or so before I regained control. Enough to soak the front of my jeans all the way to my knees.

Writing and thinking became much easier but turning in my exam in front of the class in my wet jeans was the most humiliating experience of my life.

Not to mention spending the rest of the day at school in wet pants. And, you can be sure that my classmates, especially the guys, didn't let me forget what I did that day.

Not to mention that I had to stroll into the next class that was occupied by a 25 year old teacher that I had a serious crush on, in wet pants. My little teenaged fantasy world came to an end that day when I wet myself in school. I still wonder why an airliner didn't fall on my high school and wipe me out.

Posted by adsf on 2006-10-21 11:03:33

wetting pants in school

i am 13 years old and i wet my pants while in a lesson. i was desprate to pee so i asked the teacher if i could go to the toilet. i was told to wait until the end of the lesson, i tried to prevent but i couldn't stop i started to wet my pants i tried to stop but i couldn't, everyone in my class saw me, everyone was laughing, i made a large puddle of pee on the floor, the teacher sent me o see the schol nurse, i was so ashamed, she made me wear diapers for the rest of the day.

Posted by espoir66 on 2006-11-11 21:32:18

Once,at school at 14, I was not paying attention to the teacher of English's explanations.I had my head in the clouds Furious, he dragged me to the front of the class, asked me to bend over and touch my toes. Grasping a strap from his drawer,he gave me three sound strokes of it on my bottom and my naked thighs.I was so scared thatI peed in my shorts pants.You could have seen a wet spot around my crotch. When I stood up and realized,dumfounded, what happened to me, I ran to the door as quck as I could, and amid the smirky laughter of the other students,I shamefully left the classroom. Tearfully,I had the cheek to tell them that someday they will hear about me.

Posted by Elynne on 2007-06-23 11:00:51

Completely SOAKED

I was at a friends house (age 14 at time)and kinda needed the loo. I held for about 2 hours as I knew if I said i needed to go Tiger Lily would laugh. Tiger Lily is totally popular and her popular friends, Dani, Ella and Saskia were there. After 2 hours i couldn't hold on and asked to go to the toilet. Lily laughed and said no way, only losers go to the toilet! Me, being so stupid decided to be popular rather than go to the toilet!!! I definently was going to burst and I farted too. poop popped out my bum and about 2 seconds later wee poured out down my leg. Completely soaking myself. It fell into my high heels and slopped out slightly. my poop also slid down my leg and you could see it as i was just wearing a skirt and knickers.

My legs and pink skirt and silver shoes were now brown and golden. The populars laughed so much.

I had never been so embarrased and walked home in nothing only a top.

I also wet myself on the taxi which i called to take me home. my mum saw i was only wearing a top and asked why. I told her.

She said nothing but grinned to herself. That night I wet myself. And have been wetting my panties ever since. With my new friend wetty panty Ali.

Posted by monkey_man on 2007-06-29 18:16:03

my last accident

When I was 13, my mom and I went to an amusment park. We left fairly early in the morning and I forgot to go to the bathroom in my excitement. We went to the park and I drank plenty of soda, but I didn't go to the bathroom because I was too lazy. By the time the park was closing I had to go really bad. I had been in poain for hours, but when I got to the bathrooms, there was a freakin line!! (I'm a guy, so this was kinda wierd) my mom told me to stay and wait,but,not wanting to seem like a baby, i said I could hold it. As soon as we started home, I knew I couldn't make it home. I had never had to go that bad before. I held it for a half hour before I asked my Mom to pull over. She got mad and told me she gave me plenty of chances to go. We were only ten minutes away from home and she said hold it. I thought, I'm thirteen for gods sake, I shouldn't have an accident. I held it for another few minutes before I told my Mom "I have to go Now" I had never had any bladder problems before, and once she understood how desperate I was, she pulled over at a gas station near our house. The station only had one bathroom, and it was occupied. I tried as hard as I could, but I couldn't hold it anymore. There was a loud hiss and pee started puring out of my member. I soaked my boxers and jeans and then made a LARGE puddle on the floor. I was shaking and my heart was beating really fast. I ran back to the car and told my mom I had an accident. She was upset at first. But she realized how upset I was (I was crying without realizing it) She took me home and never told my siblings or my dad, but I'll never hold it that long again...