Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Females sitting on and pinning males

Pinning guys.

Posted by condemnedmale on 2002-09-27 18:50:53

Hi girls, Great to hear your experiance of pinning guys.I was pinned and taunted a lot at school being small and thin[i guess i was about 5' and 108lbs at 14-15.]I'm now only 5'-6'' and 140lbs,so no doubt most of you girls would still pin me....lol. One girl in particular used to torture me a lot.She was about 5'-7'' and i'd say 140lbs or thereabouts.So at 7'' taller and 32lbs heavier i never stood much of a chance.She was quite good looking and most times i was pinned in front of her female friends which made it all the more humiliating.At first i would struggle like mad but once i realised i couldn't escape i would make up excuses like''come on let me go my tea will be ready.''Or...''come on i'm expected home,i've got homework to do.'' These comments were met with derision and usually some taunting and challenging me to ''Well get me off then wimp!'' The worse bit was the not knowing how long i'd be kept sat on or if they'd increase my humiliation or suffering as they often did.It was also quite scary being on the floor helpless and looking up at these girls standing looking down,or sitting and kneeling watching.I felt so vulnerable. One day there was certain whispering going on between them and a lot of giggling.Then one girl,about 5'-3'',maybe 112lbs,quite angelic looking,long blonde hair but a bit of a cruel bitch,said...''Ok,i'm ready but hold his head still.''With that the girl sitting on me moved up on my chest and squeezed her thighs around my head so i couldn't move.Another sat on my legs.She then crouched backwards next to my head and looking back over her shoulder,hiked up her skirt and positioned herself above my face.I suddenly realised she was going to sit on my face!I was genuinly scared and struggled like mad,to no avail. The laughter and giggling increased as i had to lay there helpless looking up at the sight of her navy knickered bottom descending.My please for mercy increased then became muffled and sort of ceased as she sat full weight on my face.But that wasn't the end of my ordeal.I felt her straining against my nose and mouth and realised with horror....she was going to fart on me! My struggles increased and i was making frantic muffled screams of panic,much to the amusement of the girls.She eased herself off slightly and i was almost in tears as i gulped in air and begged at the same time....''No please....don't....not that....please.....'' At that point she farted full in my nose and mouth.It sounded unbelievably loud in the confined space and i felt the warm air flow,which was quickly followed by the smell as she sat heavilly again.I coughed,screamed and wriggled like mad but there was no escape as they were hysterical with laughter.I could actually feel the three sitting on me shaking with laughter.She farted once more before i was let go amid hoots of laughter,grabbing my stuff and fleeing in tears to catcalls and taunts.Needless to say my ordeal from that day got worse.

Posted by OhioBoy on 2002-09-27 22:49:27

========== In Reply To ========== Hi girls, Great to hear your experiance of pinning guys.I was pinned and taunted a lot at school being small and thin[i guess i was about 5' and 108lbs at 14-15.]I'm now only 5'-6'' and 140lbs,so no doubt most of you girls would still pin me....lol. One girl in particular used to torture me a lot.She was about 5'-7'' and i'd say 140lbs or thereabouts.So at 7'' taller and 32lbs heavier i never stood much of a chance.She was quite good looking and most times i was pinned in front of her female friends which made it all the more humiliating.At first i would struggle like mad but once i realised i couldn't escape i would make up excuses like''come on let me go my tea will be ready.''Or...''come on i'm expected home,i've got homework to do.'' These comments were met with derision and usually some taunting and challenging me to ''Well get me off then wimp!'' The worse bit was the not knowing how long i'd be kept sat on or if they'd increase my humiliation or suffering as they often did.It was also quite scary being on the floor helpless and looking up at these girls standing looking down,or sitting and kneeling watching.I felt so vulnerable. One day there was certain whispering going on between them and a lot of giggling.Then one girl,about 5'-3'',maybe 112lbs,quite angelic looking,long blonde hair but a bit of a cruel bitch,said...''Ok,i'm ready but hold his head still.''With that the girl sitting on me moved up on my chest and squeezed her thighs around my head so i couldn't move.Another sat on my legs.She then crouched backwards next to my head and looking back over her shoulder,hiked up her skirt and positioned herself above my face.I suddenly realised she was going to sit on my face!I was genuinly scared and struggled like mad,to no avail. The laughter and giggling increased as i had to lay there helpless looking up at the sight of her navy knickered bottom descending.My please for mercy increased then became muffled and sort of ceased as she sat full weight on my face.But that wasn't the end of my ordeal.I felt her straining against my nose and mouth and realised with horror....she was going to fart on me! My struggles increased and i was making frantic muffled screams of panic,much to the amusement of the girls.She eased herself off slightly and i was almost in tears as i gulped in air and begged at the same time....''No please....don't....not that....please.....'' At that point she farted full in my nose and mouth.It sounded unbelievably loud in the confined space and i felt the warm air flow,which was quickly followed by the smell as she sat heavilly again.I coughed,screamed and wriggled like mad but there was no escape as they were hysterical with laughter.I could actually feel the three sitting on me shaking with laughter.She farted once more before i was let go amid hoots of laughter,grabbing my stuff and fleeing in tears to catcalls and taunts.Needless to say my ordeal from that day got worse.

Posted by OhioBoy on 2002-09-27 23:11:14

========= In Reply To ==========

It's hard to reply to another message, as I see the letter I'm replying to is on here twice now. Well here's my story.

I totally understand the plight of the guy in this letter. I have been in a similiar situation numerous times, and it was impossible to excape without being looked upon the biggest wimp in shool. It started with my older sister.

I'm 16 now but when I was 10, my then 12 year old sister and one of her friends of same age would always hang together at our house after school as my mom didn't get home from work till 5:30. Once just for fun, her friend asked my sister if we ever had a fight and she said yeah, of course, but nothing serious. She then asked my sister to have a serious one and see if she could get the best of me and find out if I was a wimp or not. She bet she couldn't do it and make me admit that I was a wimp. Well my sister took her up on her bet and as she was bigger and stronger than I was, she easily had me to the floor in less than a minute. As her friends kept cheering her on, my sister finally was sitting on my chest bouncing up and down untill I begged her to get off as it was really starting to hurt.

Her friend told her not to get off, but instead told her to hold me down harder and then she got in front of me on her knees and I knew she was planning to sit on my face. I bucked as hard as I could to no avail untill she slid her shorts down and planted her bare bottom right on my face. Meantime, my sister had slid down and lifed her legs till she had wrapped them around my neck like a vise as the other girls bore down on me finally letting out the loudest fard I ever heard. I was so totally humilated as they giggled and laughed and finally got off of me and made me tell them that I was a wimp or else they'd do it again, which I gladly did.

Well, that was the start of it and almost every day after that both my sister and her friend took turns pinning me down, squeezing my face between their strong knees or thighs and farting with my nose or mouth right up their $%!@. Eventually a couple more friends of theirs joined in and would stand around laughing and cheering and taking turns, or joining by all getting on top of me, and taking turns sitting on my face with their bare butts. I'd hate to guess how many butts I've kissed or licked just to keep them from bearing down harder if I refused, which I knew better not to do. This continued until I was 14 and I never told my mom (she was divorced and I never saw my dad!) due to threats from the girls to only make it much worst for me if I did. Move than several times, one of the girls after removing their panties, actually peed on me so I never knew what was coming. To this day, I still feel like girls have the upper hand. But I'm not reveneful and now my sister and I are the very best of friends.

Posted by underneathmygirl1 on 2003-04-22 20:56:50

Great, great story. You are so lucky to have experienced that(even if you didn't realise it at the time). I didn't know girls could be such cruel bitches, but I love it!. How come girls never did anything like that to me, I was extremely small and wimpy looking in HS(still am). Or is this something that happens more in the UK then other places(I'm on the next plane, LOL).

I'm curious to know more, specifically about the one girl who pinned you in that story. If you don't mind answering. WHat did she look like?, what clothes did she wear?, what was her hair colour?, was her hair long or short?, and how did she wear it?. What was her overall demeaner will sitting on top of you?, did she laugh and make fun of you, or did she simply stare down at you with a stern and menacing look?. How long were you usually pinned for?, and was this somehting that happened everyday, or simply ever once in a while?. Where you ever pinned by any other girls?. How did it make you feel overall, did you enjoy it?, or was it something you wanted to get over with?.

========== In Reply To ========== Hi girls, Great to hear your experiance of pinning guys.I was pinned and taunted a lot at school being small and thin[i guess i was about 5' and 108lbs at 14-15.]I'm now only 5'-6'' and 140lbs,so no doubt most of you girls would still pin me....lol. One girl in particular used to torture me a lot.She was about 5'-7'' and i'd say 140lbs or thereabouts.So at 7'' taller and 32lbs heavier i never stood much of a chance.She was quite good looking and most times i was pinned in front of her female friends which made it all the more humiliating.At first i would struggle like mad but once i realised i couldn't escape i would make up excuses like''come on let me go my tea will be ready.''Or...''come on i'm expected home,i've got homework to do.'' These comments were met with derision and usually some taunting and challenging me to ''Well get me off then wimp!'' The worse bit was the not knowing how long i'd be kept sat on or if they'd increase my humiliation or suffering as they often did.It was also quite scary being on the floor helpless and looking up at these girls standing looking down,or sitting and kneeling watching.I felt so vulnerable. One day there was certain whispering going on between them and a lot of giggling.Then one girl,about 5'-3'',maybe 112lbs,quite angelic looking,long blonde hair but a bit of a cruel bitch,said...''Ok,i'm ready but hold his head still.''With that the girl sitting on me moved up on my chest and squeezed her thighs around my head so i couldn't move.Another sat on my legs.She then crouched backwards next to my head and looking back over her shoulder,hiked up her skirt and positioned herself above my face.I suddenly realised she was going to sit on my face!I was genuinly scared and struggled like mad,to no avail. The laughter and giggling increased as i had to lay there helpless looking up at the sight of her navy knickered bottom descending.My please for mercy increased then became muffled and sort of ceased as she sat full weight on my face.But that wasn't the end of my ordeal.I felt her straining against my nose and mouth and realised with horror....she was going to fart on me! My struggles increased and i was making frantic muffled screams of panic,much to the amusement of the girls.She eased herself off slightly and i was almost in tears as i gulped in air and begged at the same time....''No please....don't....not that....please.....'' At that point she farted full in my nose and mouth.It sounded unbelievably loud in the confined space and i felt the warm air flow,which was quickly followed by the smell as she sat heavilly again.I coughed,screamed and wriggled like mad but there was no escape as they were hysterical with laughter.I could actually feel the three sitting on me shaking with laughter.She farted once more before i was let go amid hoots of laughter,grabbing my stuff and fleeing in tears to catcalls and taunts.Needless to say my ordeal from that day got worse.

Posted by underneathmygirl1 on 2003-04-22 21:00:05

Oh and I forgot one thing. Why did they pin you, did you do anything to provoke it, or was there simply no reason for it. How did they get you pinned?. I mean how did they go about putting you in a situation where they could pin you, did they emdediately know where to go find you after school so you didn't have time to avoid it?.

========== In Reply To ========== Great, great story. You are so lucky to have experienced that(even if you didn't realise it at the time). I didn't know girls could be such cruel bitches, but I love it!. How come girls never did anything like that to me, I was extremely small and wimpy looking in HS(still am). Or is this something that happens more in the UK then other places(I'm on the next plane, LOL).

I'm curious to know more, specifically about the one girl who pinned you in that story. If you don't mind answering. WHat did she look like?, what clothes did she wear?, what was her hair colour?, was her hair long or short?, and how did she wear it?. What was her overall demeaner will sitting on top of you?, did she laugh and make fun of you, or did she simply stare down at you with a stern and menacing look?. How long were you usually pinned for?, and was this somehting that happened everyday, or simply ever once in a while?. Where you ever pinned by any other girls?. How did it make you feel overall, did you enjoy it?, or was it something you wanted to get over with?.