Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Females sitting on and pinning males

Squashing Men

Posted by biggerboned on 2003-04-14 15:27:58

Nothing in the world is more fun for me than squashing a guy half to death. It doesn't matter if it's a friend, a classmate or just some strange guy I catch lying down at the park. I like to look for skinny guys and since I weigh 235 pounds, I stay on top of them for as long as I want. Last summer I caught this man going through our garbage cans on the side of the house and I must have been on top of him for at least a half hour, squashing him and beating his face but then my mother caught me and made me let him go. I never saw him again, but if I do, i'll get him again.

Posted by eugene20 on 2004-04-24 04:29:16

========== In Reply To ========== Nothing in the world is more fun for me than squashing a guy half to death. It doesn't matter if it's a friend, a classmate or just some strange guy I catch lying down at the park. I like to look for skinny guys and since I weigh 235 pounds, I stay on top of them for as long as I want. Last summer I caught this man going through our garbage cans on the side of the house and I must have been on top of him for at least a half hour, squashing him and beating his face but then my mother caught me and made me let him go. I never saw him again, but if I do, i'll get him again.

Posted by eugene20 on 2004-04-24 04:30:46

========== In Reply To ========== Nothing in the world is more fun for me than squashing a guy half to death. It doesn't matter if it's a friend, a classmate or just some strange guy I catch lying down at the park. I like to look for skinny guys and since I weigh 235 pounds, I stay on top of them for as long as I want. Last summer I caught this man going through our garbage cans on the side of the house and I must have been on top of him for at least a half hour, squashing him and beating his face but then my mother caught me and made me let him go. I never saw him again, but if I do, i'll get him again.

I have visions of a bigger girl overpowering me and punching my face in. Are you interested?

Posted by JasonBK on 2004-11-14 14:38:14

Have fun Squashing men huh? I'd like to see you try and squash me :P email jscottboy@aol.com

Posted by slimjim98 on 2009-08-28 22:10:38

whats ur email pls?? im a thin weaker older guy who admire strong woman??