Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Male Physical Exams - Someone Else Watching

PHYSICAL EXAM WITH MALE

Posted by jackjames on 2010-05-25 12:20:49

THIS IS ABOUT PHYSICAL EXAM STORIES WITH ANY MALE

Posted by jackjames on 2010-05-25 13:00:59

this is afiction story about physical exam and going swimming with the coach

I HAD BEEN BROUGHT BY THE COACH TO DO A PHYSICAL EXAM FOR WRESTLING. i WAS 16 YEARS OLD WHEN THIS HAPPENED. when we arrived the doctor called out my name and the coach went in with me to my physical. The doctor told me to strip naked when i got in. My coach was also getting physical and the doctor said if we both did it together it would speed up the appoint. i hadn't seen my wrestling coach naked before but he had seen me naked so it didn't bother me. We both had our jockstraps on and the doctor asked me some general medic question. then the doctor weighed me and my coach. The doctor said i was healthy weight. Then the doctor told only me to take my jockstrap off. the doctor wanted to check where my public hair was growing and started touching my armpit and told me to put them up and then started to check my hair round my $%!@. my $%!@ started to go a bit stiff and was embarassed when the doctor touched me there. the doctor siad my public hair was growing fine. The doctor then started to measure my $%!@ to the coach and he said 6 inches to the coach was size of my $%!@. the doctor spend ages checking my balls and then doctor started to check my foreskin and check if i was cleaning my balls right. Then it was my coaches turn. he pulled his jock down and he was quite a hairy man and he had a huge $%!@. the coach was covered everywhere with hair so the doctor didn't have to do the public hair check and the doctor measured the coach $%!@ and it was 11 inches which was nearly double the size of my $%!@. The doctor said that i guess coach is winner in size. the doctor wanted a urine sample and made me and coach pee into a small cup. I peed very quick for someone who was embarrassed. the doctor said the urine saples were fine. then the doctor did the cough test and while holding my balls and then did the same to the coach. Then the coach suggested that i get a rectual test i had never heard of this test before. the coach lifted me onto the table and the doctor told me that he was going to stick a gel in my arse. When he did this my arse felt weird and $%!@ went stiff and the coach was holding me done then i felt like i was about to $%!@ when this was happening but i didn't. the coach then did this to the doctor and the coaches rectal exam went dead quick. the doctor told me to lye on the table and the doctor handed over Lupe to coach to $%!@e so the doctor could get a saple of seamen. the doctor told me i was in for a treat. and the doctor gave my coach a jar and gave me a jar and the This was the weird experinece which i had at the doctor and the coach started to make noises and then shutted i've got to $%!@ and his $%!@ blew out dead quick and filled the whole jar up and some of the $%!@ was leaking so the coach decided to put some and rub on my $%!@ to speed my $%!@ion. the coach took form the doctor and doctor held the jar and shouted i got to $%!@ and only a 3-4 tny drips make out. coach said i had done well.

i got put up on a table my the coach and the doctor told me they were going to use some special tool on me which would allow me to wank some more. The doctor put this ring through my balls and then asked me to drink a 2 litre bottle of water. Then the doctor brought out this special machine which made it easier for little boys to $%!@. THe tube went over my $%!@ and the doctor switched the machine on. my $%!@ started to go very stiff and i asked the doctor why i felt like cuuming. the coach said this machine used to produce more seamen. the doctor said he needed ten sperm sample so he could analyst my $%!@. the doctor said to the coach it might take a few hours. i started to $%!@ after 6 minutes.

Posted by jackjames on 2010-05-25 14:10:25

this story is fiction

My coach decided to do a group physical exam for swimming when i was 18. the coach made all the lads stand in the line and he told everyone to strip and keep there jockstrap on. The coach checked the lads armpit hair and all the lads had hairy armpits and legs. The coach told everyone to remove their jockstrap. The coach then decided to check all the lads $%!@es. The coach also checked their foreskins were clean. my foreskin was dirty and the coach showed all the lads to how wash their foreskin through me . the coach said i am going to measure your $%!@ and give out a new jockstrap with a new cup. The average size was 6 inches and coach made comments about the duty helmets being small. The coach decided that we were all going to get our public hair shaved and the coach shaved all the lads armpits first and then did the boys backs and then everyone had da shock when the coach said i will be shaving yourr $%!@. The coach shaved off the public hair dead quickly. All the lads now looked like 13 years old. The coach then hand out speedos to the boys to wear rather than shorts. The coach put some massage oil in all the boys speedos and told all the boys to massurbate and they all$%!@ed in the speedo as they were told. Then the coach took out a diaper and told this boy andrew to wear for behaving bad and andrew was made to wear dring swimming lessons only. the coach decided all lads would have to wear a diaper during all \swimming practice.

Posted by jackjames on 2010-05-25 14:10:38

this story is fiction

My coach decided to do a group physical exam for swimming when i was 18. the coach made all the lads stand in the line and he told everyone to strip and keep there jockstrap on. The coach checked the lads armpit hair and all the lads had hairy armpits and legs. The coach told everyone to remove their jockstrap. The coach then decided to check all the lads $%!@es. The coach also checked their foreskins were clean. the coach said i am going to measure your $%!@ and give out a new jockstrap with a new cup. The average size was 6 inches and coach made comments about the duty helmets being small. The coach decided that we were all going to get our public hair shaved and the coach shaved all the lads armpits first and then did the boys backs and then everyone had da shock when the coach said i will be shaving yourr $%!@. The coach shaved off the public hair dead quickly. All the lads now looked like 13 years old. The coach then hand out speedos to the boys to wear rather than shorts. The coach put some massage oil in all the boys speedos and told all the boys to massurbate and they all$%!@ed in the speedo as they were told. Then the coach took out a diaper and told this boy andrew to wear for behaving bad and andrew was made to wear dring swimming lessons only. the coach decided all lads would have to wear a diaper during all \swimming practice.

Posted by jackjames on 2010-05-29 11:07:31

when i was 18. the doctor made Jack wear a nappy during my physical. Jack was told to pee in it.Then the doctor ripped the diaper off me. The doctor got out his measuring tape.and measured jacks $%!@ and it was only 5 inches. the doctor decided to call jacks dad in and told him that his son was to wear a diaper. jack and his dad lived together in a house only. the doctor told jack dad that this boy was required to wear nappys at night if he wets the bed. The doctor also gave a thing which jack coud during the day which would allow jack to control when he could go pee. His dad was given the control to when he was to pee. The doctor got out a jockstrap for jack to wear and this was to be worn in the day. The doctor siad to jacks dad can i conduct a rectul exam on jack. Jack didn't know what this was and the doctor put gell up jacks arse and jack felt like he needed to $%!@ and he leaked some of it on floor. He dad told his son to come to chair and lye on his knees. his dad gave him 5 spanks for what jack had done in front of the doctor. The doctor said to jacks dad that i am goingto have to shave all your lads pubic hair for examining reasons. The doctor pull my jockstrap down. There was a shower in his room and i was told to go there and my dad put the shaving cream on my armpits and doctor shaved it and the dad also put shaving cream andthe boys balls and tried to make his boy get stiff. the dad then started to wanking his son off with shaving cream while the doctor shaved the boy. The dad told the lad to put his jockstrap on and put his clothes back on.