Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

School Caning

Smacked on the bare bottom.

Posted by Janezz on 2012-02-29 08:55:07

I was at school in the 60's and 70's. I never had the cane but I can remember being taken into a small room by a teacher in my junior school and being put over her knee. She took my knickers down and smacked my bottom. I will never forget this as my son married her daughter. In the secondary school I got the slipper off the gym mistress about 20 times over the knickers. I had to bend over.

Jane

Posted by HelenDay on 2012-03-01 14:25:03

Hi Jane

I think you are about the same age as me and my mother was the gym mistress at my school. She slippered my bum countless times at school and at home. She also caned my bottom twice at school and at least a dozen times at home. Mum did most of the girls school caning and she was called in to cane a few boys.

Helen

Posted by Zolwa2000 on 2012-05-14 23:24:33

Snap! At junior school in the forties a new teacher arrived. She was small and not very scary as most of the other teachers were. I got really silly and was told to remain behind at four o'clock. She put me over her knee and bared my bottom - then smacked me until I cried and begged for mercy! This happened over sixty years ago but I stil remkember the paina ;nd shyame!