Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

What kind of underwear do you wear?

Comfortable underwear

Posted by curtdude on 2012-01-14 13:17:32

I think a person should wear whatever he feels comfortable in not just go for the trend of what everyone is wearing in the locker room. I personally like boxers for the comfort I have tried briefs or boxerbriefs and they just are uncomfortable having my balls and $%!@ in a pouch all day just does not do it for me. I like the freedom boxers give my balls and $%!@ when i wear them. it also keeps them cool and dry preventing the jock itch thing from happening.

curtdude boxerboy

Posted by The Elusive Jackalope on 2012-01-15 03:25:52

For most of my life I wore briefs. I tried boxers a few times a kid (once in junior high and once or twice in high school), but they just felt awkward. And I just can't stand the way boxer-briefs squeeze my thighs. I have a latex allergy, though, which has gradually gotten worse as I've aged and about a year ago the elastic band of underwear waistbands started causing a bit of an unpleasant reaction. I couldn't afford the extremely high price of latex-free underwear, but while I was at the store I found Hanes Comfort Soft boxers, which use the same super-soft cotton as t-shirts and completely cover the elastic band. Having no other option I started wearing them.

However, after about a week of getting use to the feeling of boxers I started liking them. Recently I bought a pack of briefs to see if my allergy was still as bad and I just couldn't get use to the tightness of briefs again. So while I definitely prefer the look of sexy briefs, it is boxers for me; I don't know what I'll do if Hanes ever discontinue their comfort soft line.

Posted by Studs Johanson on 2012-01-15 20:32:12

The only time I had any problem was when a young naked girl came into the men's lockers and looked at me and started giggling.