Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Punishment For Rape

Girls castrating males

This topic is locked. No new messages are allowed.
Posted by Wendi1 on 2007-10-28 14:09:26

Hi girls,

The more I've looked into this, I am realising that girls castrating boys and men was much more common in the past than we might think. As well as Tammy's historical examples, we know that male captives were often castrated by girls. In battles, too, captured soldiers would have their male parts sliced off. I recently read another story where a band of girls captured some boys who were invading their territory, and the boys all had their $%!@es cut off. I think castration was quite common; it's only recently that a girl can grow up without seeing this happen or taking part in it.

Posted by 5sam on 2007-10-28 15:52:10

Hi Wendy, i couldn't agree with you more, having read accounts that torture and interrogation methods used by women are usually aimed at the males genitals, and more often than not, end in castration.

Surely, in the future female controlled society, castration will become as common as circumcision is today, with feminists already suggesting that all adolescent males be castrated after they have produced at least eight usable sperm samples. Apparently castrating them as young as possible produces more placid, obedient boys.

Samantha

Posted by Emily Jane on 2007-10-28 18:00:43

Wouldn't we only need sperm samples from the most preferred males? That is, the strongest and most fit? One such males could provide the biological material for thousands and thousands of such males. After which of course he could be summarily dealt with. Those males deemed too weak, or lacking the properly sized genitals could be removed entirely from the gene pool. How? I'm not sure. But they could be castrated/penectomised at a very young age, or raised to be fodder for entertainment purposes.

Posted by debijean on 2007-10-29 14:59:28

Posted by sexy Wendy on 2007-10-28 10:09:26

Hi sexy Wendy

Anytime any of us runs across stories like this we should post them. It's good to keep informed and, personally, I just love reading them ;-)

"I recently read another story where a band of girls captured some boys who were invading their territory, and the boys all had their $%!@es cut off. I think castration was quite common; it's only recently that a girl can grow up without seeing this happen or taking part in it."

Well, bring back the good old days!

debijean

Posted by debijean on 2007-10-29 15:13:12

Posted by 5sam on 2007-10-28 11:52:10

"Surely, in the future female controlled society, castration will become as common as circumcision is today, with feminists already suggesting that all adolescent males be castrated after they have produced at least eight usable sperm samples."

I would actualy prefer that males not be circumcised until they turn 18... and then it should be done as a ceremony, in front of girls, by a girl (or woman) and without anesthetic. I would love to watch the wound being sewn shut with a dulled needle... he would be dancing around pretty good! Maybe could sprinkle some salt and pepper on it before the sewing ;-)

As far as the castrating goes, I think it should be done on their 21's birthday. From the time they are very young, until then, their wieners should be tortured regulary by whoever wants to do it, with or without reason. I'm not talking about just kneeing him or pulling on it... it should be cut, burned, twisted, stomped on, packed with sand, stabbed... anything to produce the most agony that it can endure.

debijean