Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

School Locker Room (Guys only)

boys and puberty

Posted by xxxxxx on 2011-05-10 23:40:51

Hi

everyday after pe all of us guys, in the school i go to, must get butt naked at the same time and take a shower at the same time, with no privacy at all, then we stand in a long, long line to get a towel , also butt naked, how about you?

to me it is fun, and a good was to cool down, after the work out of pe, even if we do have to show our dic-ks, what do you think?

teenager86teenager86@yahoo.com

Posted by spartanboy on 2011-06-11 08:47:21

I shower after PE and after sports practice. Almost everyone at my school does and everyone who showers is naked. I think showering in underwear is just plain weird. We all have the same junk no one cares.

Posted by shaun h on 2012-06-26 17:24:12

We all shower naked as well. No one thinks theres anything sexual about it, we just want to get cleaned up. The weirdest thing thats ever happened was when our junior high gym teacher used to stare at us as we came out of the showers, but he was just checking that we'd showered properly. At least I hope he was! As the last poster said, we're all the same, even if some guys are better endowed than others. I dont have any hang up about being naked with the other guys at all. By the way, why do you stand in a queue to get a towel? Most guys have their own.

Posted by xxxxxx on 2012-06-26 23:20:54

hi shaun h

We are not alowed to bring our own towels, we have to use the one the school passes out, as we are still naked, that is so the pe coach, can make sure that we all take a shower, and we have to have a dirty towel to turn in as we leave, in order to get to leave, if u do not have a dirty towel, you can not leave, that way the pe coaches get to make sure that we take one

i think that pe coaches all looooooooooooove looking at us naked boys

teenager86teenager86@yahoo.com

Posted by shaun h on 2012-07-12 18:10:18

Your coach sounds crazy to me. Expecting kids to share dirty towels just to be sure you've all showered is the daftest idea I've ever come across. plus which, it's one of the surest ways to spread skin infections like impetigo, athletes foot etc. Has he ever thought of the legal implications for the school if this ever happened? Most parents would drag the school thru litigation if their son came down with something like this.