Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Answering the Door (Guys Only)

New poll Clotheing on a road trip

Posted by dont look at me on 2009-09-20 21:27:10

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/452457

Posted by mikel0019 on 2009-09-29 11:11:38

the person on the door was a cute milk-boy. he used to place the milk, knock and go off. Once i called him to return a part of what he had delivered. i was bare chested and he adored it. from then on he used to knock first and give the milk after i opened the door. i was quick to figure out what he wanted. Next few times i opened without my pants. he started to adore me in my underwear. Next, even underwear was gone but was covered with a frail cloth. he was curious to see beyond it but it was all non-verbal request. One day i decided to shock him. when I opened the door, i was naked, but I hid my willy and ball between my crossed leg. it looked like a female stuff. He was awfully shocked and "gulped". I asked "what?" he blushed. i said show u tomorrow and kept my promise. he saw a fully erect endowment of mine and he was extremely happy. We kept doing this for a long time till he became a man!!!

Posted by mikel00019 on 2010-07-10 07:41:17

When I hid my willy between my legs it looked like a female stuff because of the good bush that I had. Later views that he got was trimmed and even smooth as I used to shave it. He always enjoyed every bit of it, because once he even saw me shooting through it.

Posted by nakedrhode on 2013-07-16 19:59:10

I am always naked at home and always answer the door naked and sometimes arroused.I have had all sorts of reactions from complete shock to a smile of acceptance .I love people seeing me naked .nakedrhode@gmail.com

Posted by JONGEN on 2013-12-05 23:33:56

hi if its some body i know i answer the door naked. if its some body i dont know i put on a pair of speedos that i keep in a drawer near the door or i put on one of dads t shirts its long enuff to cover me