Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

I Was Spanked Poll

"spanking dance"

Posted by ken on 2000-08-17 17:05:01

I was just curious if anyone does a little dancing around rubbing their bottom after each spanking.I always did and sometimes it was embarrassing if my sister was around watching me doing it with my pants around my ankles.

Posted by dave on 2000-08-18 14:25:28

========== In Reply To ========== I was just curious if anyone does a little dancing around rubbing their bottom after each spanking.I always did and sometimes it was embarrassing if my sister was around watching me doing it with my pants around my ankles.

When my Mother spanked me it was on the bare bottom and she always used a hairbrush. When she allowed me to stand, I would rub and dance because of the fire in my bottom. Anyone who happen to witness the spanking received an eye full as my pants and underpants were always below my knees. These spankings continued well into my teenage years.

Posted by greg on 2000-08-21 20:23:11

========== In Reply To ========== Like Dave, I have some vivid memories of getting up from mom's knee after being spanked with her hairbrush, and giving mom a good show.

Posted by curt on 2000-08-30 02:54:57

========== In Reply To ========== I was just curious if anyone does a little dancing around rubbing their bottom after each spanking.I always did and sometimes it was embarrassing if my sister was around watching me doing it with my pants around my ankles.

I'd hardly call it "dancing," but when my dad is finished licking me with the rubber hose, I can't stand still for a while! (Nor do I want to sit down for a while!!) And yes, I rub my behind to help the burning sting go away sooner. I started getting the rubber hose with my pants and shorts down when I was in about 5th grade, but after I began wearing a supporter for gym class, I was always allowed to take the rubber hose dressed in my jock. Even then, I don't think I've ever got it in front of my mother or brother that way, and I have no sisters. I think getting a spanking is is a rather personal thing when you get it undressed, and no one else should be there except perhaps a sibling of your own sex. I think my dad does it right and never except that I deserve it. I only get it several times a year, but it's so terrible that I remember it for a long time.
Posted by ? on 2000-08-31 09:13:41

My parents routinely spanked my bare behind until I turned 15 and I always did a long I've been spanked dance afterward as I stood in the corner with my pants and underpants around my ankle.

These bare bottom spankings were given in front of my friends until I turned 12, so a lot of my friends (boys and girls) saw everything during these post spanking dances. Embarrassment was part of the punishment.