Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

I Was Spanked Poll

PADDLING ON THE BARE BACKSIDE

Posted by jack on 2001-06-05 12:22:16

MOMMY SPANKED ME ON MY BARE BOTTOM MOMMY PADDLED ME ON MY BARE BUM MOMMY TURNED ME OVER HER KNEE AND SPANKED MY BARE BOTTOM WITH HER HAIRBRUSH UNTIL IT WAS ROSY RED AND STINGING I GOT A GOOD SPANKING ON MY BARE BUM I GOT MY PANTS PULLED DOWN AND MY BOTTOM SOUNDLY SPANKED MOMMY PULLED DOWN MY PANTS AND SPANKED ME OVER HER KNEE I KIND OF LIKE IT WHEN MOMMY SPANKS MY BARE BUM. THAT'S WHY I THINK I'LL GO ON BEING A KID FOR A LONG TIME, DOING STUPID THINGS AND GETTING IN TROUBLE SO THAT MOMMY WILL MAKE ME STAND IN FRONT OF HER WHILE SHE PULLS DOWN MY PANTS AND MY UNDERPANTS. SHE ALWAYS PUTS THE PALM OF HER HAND ON MY BARE BOTTOM WHILE I'M STANDING THERE, JUST SO I'LL KNOW THAT I'M REALLY GOING TO GET A BARE BOTTOM SPANKING. AND THEN MOMMY PULLS ME INTO PLACE ACROSS HER LAP. SHE PUTS HER LEFT ARM AROUND MY MIDDLE, AND RESTS HER RIGHT HAND ON THE CHEEKIEST CURVES OF MY NAUGHTY BARE BUM, TAPPING THE SMOOTH, JIGGLY FLESH WITH HER FINGER TIPS. SHE GIVES MY SAUCY CHEEKS A NICE RUB, EVEN RUNNING HER FINGERS ALONG THE CRACK THAT I'M SO ASHAMED TO BE SHOWING HER! AND THEN...SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! :(

Posted by curtis on 2001-06-09 13:54:08

That's the same way that my mom spanks me. She uses the couch in our family room and makes me stand in front of her while she pulls down my pants. She doesn't make a big deal about what she can see, she just puts me over her lap. She usually spanks me with a hairbrush but she still rubs my bare bottom to make me ashamed that I'm being spanked like a little kid. I hate it when she spanks right down at the tops of my legs! You know, like the part of my bum that I sit on. OW! OW! OW! I think spanking is a good punishment cuz you know you were bad, you get your bare bottom spanked really hard, and then everything's okay.========== In Reply To ========== MOMMY SPANKED ME ON MY BARE BOTTOM MOMMY PADDLED ME ON MY BARE BUM MOMMY TURNED ME OVER HER KNEE AND SPANKED MY BARE BOTTOM WITH HER HAIRBRUSH UNTIL IT WAS ROSY RED AND STINGING I GOT A GOOD SPANKING ON MY BARE BUM I GOT MY PANTS PULLED DOWN AND MY BOTTOM SOUNDLY SPANKED MOMMY PULLED DOWN MY PANTS AND SPANKED ME OVER HER KNEE I KIND OF LIKE IT WHEN MOMMY SPANKS MY BARE BUM. THAT'S WHY I THINK I'LL GO ON BEING A KID FOR A LONG TIME, DOING STUPID THINGS AND GETTING IN TROUBLE SO THAT MOMMY WILL MAKE ME STAND IN FRONT OF HER WHILE SHE PULLS DOWN MY PANTS AND MY UNDERPANTS. SHE ALWAYS PUTS THE PALM OF HER HAND ON MY BARE BOTTOM WHILE I'M STANDING THERE, JUST SO I'LL KNOW THAT I'M REALLY GOING TO GET A BARE BOTTOM SPANKING. AND THEN MOMMY PULLS ME INTO PLACE ACROSS HER LAP. SHE PUTS HER LEFT ARM AROUND MY MIDDLE, AND RESTS HER RIGHT HAND ON THE CHEEKIEST CURVES OF MY NAUGHTY BARE BUM, TAPPING THE SMOOTH, JIGGLY FLESH WITH HER FINGER TIPS. SHE GIVES MY SAUCY CHEEKS A NICE RUB, EVEN RUNNING HER FINGERS ALONG THE CRACK THAT I'M SO ASHAMED TO BE SHOWING HER! AND THEN...SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! :(

Posted by Jed on 2001-07-05 12:43:52

Ya know, I couldn't have said it better myself!========== In Reply To ========== MOMMY SPANKED ME ON MY BARE BOTTOM MOMMY PADDLED ME ON MY BARE BUM MOMMY TURNED ME OVER HER KNEE AND SPANKED MY BARE BOTTOM WITH HER HAIRBRUSH UNTIL IT WAS ROSY RED AND STINGING I GOT A GOOD SPANKING ON MY BARE BUM I GOT MY PANTS PULLED DOWN AND MY BOTTOM SOUNDLY SPANKED MOMMY PULLED DOWN MY PANTS AND SPANKED ME OVER HER KNEE I KIND OF LIKE IT WHEN MOMMY SPANKS MY BARE BUM. THAT'S WHY I THINK I'LL GO ON BEING A KID FOR A LONG TIME, DOING STUPID THINGS AND GETTING IN TROUBLE SO THAT MOMMY WILL MAKE ME STAND IN FRONT OF HER WHILE SHE PULLS DOWN MY PANTS AND MY UNDERPANTS. SHE ALWAYS PUTS THE PALM OF HER HAND ON MY BARE BOTTOM WHILE I'M STANDING THERE, JUST SO I'LL KNOW THAT I'M REALLY GOING TO GET A BARE BOTTOM SPANKING. AND THEN MOMMY PULLS ME INTO PLACE ACROSS HER LAP. SHE PUTS HER LEFT ARM AROUND MY MIDDLE, AND RESTS HER RIGHT HAND ON THE CHEEKIEST CURVES OF MY NAUGHTY BARE BUM, TAPPING THE SMOOTH, JIGGLY FLESH WITH HER FINGER TIPS. SHE GIVES MY SAUCY CHEEKS A NICE RUB, EVEN RUNNING HER FINGERS ALONG THE CRACK THAT I'M SO ASHAMED TO BE SHOWING HER! AND THEN...SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! :(

Posted by rachel on 2001-08-07 03:14:20

All parents who are in doubt about spanking's usefulness as a parenting tool should read this message.========== In Reply To ========== MOMMY SPANKED ME ON MY BARE BOTTOM MOMMY PADDLED ME ON MY BARE BUM MOMMY TURNED ME OVER HER KNEE AND SPANKED MY BARE BOTTOM WITH HER HAIRBRUSH UNTIL IT WAS ROSY RED AND STINGING I GOT A GOOD SPANKING ON MY BARE BUM I GOT MY PANTS PULLED DOWN AND MY BOTTOM SOUNDLY SPANKED MOMMY PULLED DOWN MY PANTS AND SPANKED ME OVER HER KNEE I KIND OF LIKE IT WHEN MOMMY SPANKS MY BARE BUM. THAT'S WHY I THINK I'LL GO ON BEING A KID FOR A LONG TIME, DOING STUPID THINGS AND GETTING IN TROUBLE SO THAT MOMMY WILL MAKE ME STAND IN FRONT OF HER WHILE SHE PULLS DOWN MY PANTS AND MY UNDERPANTS. SHE ALWAYS PUTS THE PALM OF HER HAND ON MY BARE BOTTOM WHILE I'M STANDING THERE, JUST SO I'LL KNOW THAT I'M REALLY GOING TO GET A BARE BOTTOM SPANKING. AND THEN MOMMY PULLS ME INTO PLACE ACROSS HER LAP. SHE PUTS HER LEFT ARM AROUND MY MIDDLE, AND RESTS HER RIGHT HAND ON THE CHEEKIEST CURVES OF MY NAUGHTY BARE BUM, TAPPING THE SMOOTH, JIGGLY FLESH WITH HER FINGER TIPS. SHE GIVES MY SAUCY CHEEKS A NICE RUB, EVEN RUNNING HER FINGERS ALONG THE CRACK THAT I'M SO ASHAMED TO BE SHOWING HER! AND THEN...SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! :(

Posted by sam on 2001-11-30 03:07:59

Agree 110%!========== In Reply To ========== MOMMY SPANKED ME ON MY BARE BOTTOM MOMMY PADDLED ME ON MY BARE BUM MOMMY TURNED ME OVER HER KNEE AND SPANKED MY BARE BOTTOM WITH HER HAIRBRUSH UNTIL IT WAS ROSY RED AND STINGING I GOT A GOOD SPANKING ON MY BARE BUM I GOT MY PANTS PULLED DOWN AND MY BOTTOM SOUNDLY SPANKED MOMMY PULLED DOWN MY PANTS AND SPANKED ME OVER HER KNEE I KIND OF LIKE IT WHEN MOMMY SPANKS MY BARE BUM. THAT'S WHY I THINK I'LL GO ON BEING A KID FOR A LONG TIME, DOING STUPID THINGS AND GETTING IN TROUBLE SO THAT MOMMY WILL MAKE ME STAND IN FRONT OF HER WHILE SHE PULLS DOWN MY PANTS AND MY UNDERPANTS. SHE ALWAYS PUTS THE PALM OF HER HAND ON MY BARE BOTTOM WHILE I'M STANDING THERE, JUST SO I'LL KNOW THAT I'M REALLY GOING TO GET A BARE BOTTOM SPANKING. AND THEN MOMMY PULLS ME INTO PLACE ACROSS HER LAP. SHE PUTS HER LEFT ARM AROUND MY MIDDLE, AND RESTS HER RIGHT HAND ON THE CHEEKIEST CURVES OF MY NAUGHTY BARE BUM, TAPPING THE SMOOTH, JIGGLY FLESH WITH HER FINGER TIPS. SHE GIVES MY SAUCY CHEEKS A NICE RUB, EVEN RUNNING HER FINGERS ALONG THE CRACK THAT I'M SO ASHAMED TO BE SHOWING HER! AND THEN...SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! :(