Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

I Was Spanked Poll

RE:The Thing With Bare Bottom Spanking

Posted by jenny on 2001-01-03 11:33:01

I am a 17 year old girl, and my father still spanks me on the bare bottom, over his knee.

I was so humiliated last week; Daddy spanked me in front of my boyfriend.He laid me across his lap, pulled my panties down and spanked me until I cried.What was even worse is that my boyfriend laughed at me.I'll never live this down.

I don't think that parents should do this to their kids.

Posted by Susan on 2001-01-03 15:49:43

========== In Reply To ========== Jenny, If your father is still having to spank you on your bare bottom at your age then you must be a very naughty girl to deserve it. At 17 you are nearly grown up and should be acting like a grown up. Clearly you're still behaving like a naughty child, but at your age your teenage bottom will get spanked MUCH harder than a child's. Both of my daughters have bare bottom visits across my knee, but always in private. Why did your father spank you in front of your boyfriend?

Posted by Tom on 2001-01-03 20:06:34

Hi Jenny,

I am a 17 year old girl, and my father still spanks me on the bare bottom, over his knee. <<

So far I can´t see anything wrong - if he spanks you with his hand, that is the only way he can do it.

I was so humiliated last week; Daddy spanked me in front of my boyfriend.<<

You forgot to tell us why he did spank you, and why in front of your boyfriend.

BTW - why do you feel humiliated? Your boyfriend had seen your bare bottom before, and I guess he already knew that your dad is still spanking you?

He laid me across his lap, pulled my panties down <<

That way I would have felt humiliated too - when I was old enough I preferred to undress myself and not beeing undressed like a little child.

boyfriend laughed at me.I'll never live this down. <<

With such friend you don´t need enemies... Perhaps your dad shouldn´t have spanked you - but surely your boyfriend shouldn´t have laughed.

I don't think that parents should do this to their kids. <<

My girlfriend didn´t laugh at me when I was spanked, but comforted me. So I was glad when she was present while I was spanked, and I didn´t mind her watching me.

Tom

Posted by CJK on 2005-10-10 03:01:28

You're right; parents shouldn't do that to their kids. First of all, spankings should be used for kids 10 and under. You are way to old for that. Secondly, all spankings should be done in private; not in front of anybody. I'm so sorry that your boyfriend had to see it!

Posted by J-J on 2005-11-15 02:15:05

Dear, You are 17 years old and for the most part I must agree that maybe you are to old to be spanked. However, you did not explain what you did to deserve that spanking. When I was a child I was spanked until I was 18 years old and I can asure you I deserved every last one. I can understand your feeling of humiliation. When I was 16 years old I decided to look cool in front of a group, yes a group of friends by talking back to my father. He was quick to reply, he took me over his knee in front of all my friends and bared my bottom and spanked it until it was raw. I was so humiliated I thought I would never live it down, but I did, I also learned never to talk back to my father again. So I ask whatever it was you did to deserve that spanking,will youo do it again?