Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Being naked in front of brother/sister

My brother and I

Posted by Drity_Chick on 2002-11-24 18:51:11

I'm 14 and my brother is 15, he spied on me once when I was comeing out of the shower when he was 13 and I was 11(going on 12) I caught him and i let me see me(because i was just joking). He started to walk away once he was done looking but then I told him that just wanted to see him naked too. He took off his clothes but then I started to walk away to get my clothes on but he grabbed my arm and shoved me to the ground and shoved his $%!@ inside me(he was like 12"!) I screamed as he pumped in and out(our parents weren't home)When he got up his $%!@ was covered in blood so he grabbed me up and slammed his $%!@ into my mouth, he then came and put it all over my breasts. He left and I cried, I told my Dad what happened but he told me to "suck it up, boys are boys and they need certin things" He then made me understand by doing the same thing now they both rape me almost everyday. They told me I would learn to enjoy it.

What do I do?

Posted by knowbody on 2002-11-25 21:30:28

i would call the police, what they doing to you is wrong, no matter what they say

Posted by NakedCelt on 2002-11-27 08:42:11

========== In Reply To ========== I'm 14 and my brother is 15, he spied on me once when I was comeing out of the shower when he was 13 and I was 11(going on 12) I caught him and i let me see me(because i was just joking). He started to walk away once he was done looking but then I told him that just wanted to see him naked too. He took off his clothes but then I started to walk away to get my clothes on but he grabbed my arm and shoved me to the ground and shoved his $%!@ inside me(he was like 12"!) I screamed as he pumped in and out(our parents weren't home)When he got up his $%!@ was covered in blood so he grabbed me up and slammed his $%!@ into my mouth, he then came and put it all over my breasts. He left and I cried, I told my Dad what happened but he told me to "suck it up, boys are boys and they need certin things" He then made me understand by doing the same thing now they both rape me almost everyday. They told me I would learn to enjoy it.

What do I do?

Go to the police, immediately. You don't have to take this from anyone, and if they say there's something dirty about you they're just trying to justify their own disgusting behaviour.

Posted by zeongian on 2003-02-23 16:13:13

========== In Reply To ========== I'm 14 and my brother is 15, he spied on me once when I was comeing out of the shower when he was 13 and I was 11(going on 12) I caught him and i let me see me(because i was just joking). He started to walk away once he was done looking but then I told him that just wanted to see him naked too. He took off his clothes but then I started to walk away to get my clothes on but he grabbed my arm and shoved me to the ground and shoved his $%!@ inside me(he was like 12"!) I screamed as he pumped in and out(our parents weren't home)When he got up his $%!@ was covered in blood so he grabbed me up and slammed his $%!@ into my mouth, he then came and put it all over my breasts. He left and I cried, I told my Dad what happened but he told me to "suck it up, boys are boys and they need certin things" He then made me understand by doing the same thing now they both rape me almost everyday. They told me I would learn to enjoy it.

What do I do?

im sorry , what you should do is kick them in the balls or bite the $%!@ out of $%!@ then call the police

Posted by Only1god on 2003-03-09 22:53:07

Call the police and have them arrested! That is moraly wrong! AND lawfully wrong! Nobody should rape, and DEFINATLY not there sister/daghter! Let us all know what you do or did.