Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Guys and position of the penis

Whatever

Posted by JONGEN on 2008-05-11 20:34:52

yea man only tite speedos will keep my penus up all day

Posted by 8incheslong on 2008-05-13 16:52:25

Mine used to hang down all of the time when I was younger even when wearing tighty whities. Then I had to be circumcised and since then it points straight up with no problem when wearing briefs. When I lay on my back my pen1s now lays against my stomach and if I push it downwards it pops right back against my stomach. I think it is because of the amount of skin that was removed from the top side of my pen1s when the doctor did the circumcision. The remaining skin is always tight on the shaft and is super tight when I get hard. When I stand up the pen1s points at about a 30-35 degree angle where before I was cut it hung straight down. Due to the angle it is hard to wear boxers because the outline of my pen1s and head shows through the pants even if I wear baggy ones. So I imagine that there are lots of guys like me that point upwards when wearing briefs if they were circumcised tightly.

Posted by johnjsmith on 2008-05-26 22:49:22

compare size with friend

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/340226

Posted by misterDAVE on 2008-06-10 17:14:11

i had a circumcision at 14 .too much skin was cut/ the skin was attached too high up.so now .when erect it points stairhgt out .i cant point it up .and if my scrotum tightens then i get a pain near the base of my $%!@ .i am 16 now but am getting it sorted soon

Posted by ficn_92 on 2008-07-02 00:00:31

i'm 16 years old, my $%!@ is at 3in when soft and about 5.5in when hard. when its soft it just hangs down. when its hard, contrary to the majority of guys (as far as i know at least), it still points downwards or straight out. it never points upwards to my stomach. does this happen to anyone other ?