Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
SAFE MODE: ON HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

swimwear for guys (poll by blackninja133)

speedos

Posted by justin2585258 on 2008-01-22 00:50:45

when i am at the swimming i put speedos on underneaf my swimming shorts incase i get any infections you dont know what is in public water

Posted by Donald Dumpsfiels on 2008-01-22 21:14:39

I wear swimming trunks because the law says I have to. I often wear gym shorts maybe with something under them because they stay in place and provide better coverage although pools have rules against doing so. Check out "Bikini Science" for all of the many things women get to use at pools. Two small juice boxes will work! Women refuse to let guys wear many things and then wear many different things. If the sides on your suit are too narrow they complain. If the sides on my swimwear are too narrow my suit stays up better. Johny Weismuller had cossies that had really narrow sides. The Catholics had no time to stop their brothers in Germany and Italy at the time but put political pressure on the studio to change Tarzan's outfit. Tarzan ended up in a business suit in a Mexican lawfirm. Go figure!

Posted by Blackninja133 on 2008-01-24 19:25:05

In private, i love to go nude, but in public, I like to go in the tinyest speedos I can find! I never understood why you would go in swimming shorts. Why do people do that? It is not sexy, they don't make you go faster, they don't look as good as speedos, and they don't show off your package as much! I hate them!

(PS Thank you every one for taking my poll! Hope you try some more of mine! Click on my name at the top of this message box of a list of my polls!)

Much love, blackninja133

Posted by hot 3 on 2008-01-31 03:40:19

i agree i wear the tinyest speedos i can find,,,,i love showing off my package

Posted by dane6911 on 2008-02-03 02:27:14

I am not much of a swimmer but a cyclist that wears both baggies and spandex shorts, there is a large differance in the way people deal with the skin tight clothes. it also makes it easier to tell the gays apart they wont look at your face. I got to race in South Korea, a lot of the public facilities are co--ed i wish USA would go that way.